What's new

Toryuken shoutouts

Altaire

Noob
Bring it on....I'll be at ECT4
LOL I WON'T BE

Why the fuck would I go there? I live across the continent for christ's sake. MLG Anaheim will be a much, much bigger tournament, and it'd cost me less than half as much to travel there. If I go to one or the other, it'll certainly be Anaheim. I'm planning to go to Evo regardless, so long as I don't miss the registrations, so unless you do make it out to that tournament, I don't see this happening any time soon. I honestly can't say I give a fuck one way or another, so it's no skin off my back if you don't. If you walk up to me in person and issue a challenge, then I'll play you, but I can't say you're worth going out of my way to play.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I just realized I never plaed Temjiin nor STB TakeAChance while I was there....

Oh well, I played Helios and Leo #Kappa #YOLO #SWAG #DIVA #BOSS #Diamonds #EveryoOtherStupidHashtagThatHasEverBeenCreated

By the way, did anyone stay for the raffle + the JWong v Joker exibition? I was sitting there screaming HE NEEDS IT and SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE not knowing WTF was going on.The only thing I saw was that a guy loses 2 characers then OCVs the rest. MvC pls.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
I just realized I never plaed Temjiin nor STB TakeAChance while I was there....

Oh well, I played Helios and Leo #Kappa #YOLO #SWAG #DIVA #BOSS #Diamonds #EveryoOtherStupidHashtagThatHasEverBeenCreated

By the way, did anyone stay for the raffle + the JWong v Joker exibition? I was sitting there screaming HE NEEDS IT and SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE not knowing WTF was going on.The only thing I saw was that a guy loses 2 characers then OCVs the rest. MvC pls.
I went to play casuals during the MvC FT10 and all I could hear was "Justin Wong!" "Oh my, JUSTIN WONNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!"

Like I really wanted to hear that name ever again, let alone screamed down the megaphone.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I went to play casuals during the MvC FT10 and all I could hear was "Justin Wong!" "Oh my, JUSTIN WONNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!"

Like I really wanted to hear that name ever again, let alone screamed down the megaphone.
Is there any footage of your games or have you removed all trace of it from the internet?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Everyone pls.
There is no argument that can't be stopped by those three derpy letters, so if I may...

...Derptile pls.

Everybody knows the only party that's gonna top this Canadian party is the partying that's gonna be had in Morristown when Simon and I, along with the rest of the part-mighty-part-fabulous warriors present at ECT channel the energy of the universe and Spirit Bomb the world.

(...I'm not gonna win, I just happen to have Saiyan-level-luxurious Gohan hair and I make a drink I call the Spirit Bomb.)

This sounded like a lot of fun :(. I wish I coulda made it. Usually I don't mind not being able to travel, but I love Toronto AND MK, so I'm quite sad I had to miss this one.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Yo shout outs to everyone I met there, tourny was GDLK,

Thanks to TTT for putting on a great show.

Thanks to the American players that made it.

Thanks to all I played

I would name names but you all know who you are.

Was a great time.

Diamonds are forever, and so are the great memory's from this awesome time!!! :)