What's new

Toryuken 4 Pools Have Been Released!!!

Shady

Noob
Thanks again for being cool about this. Very much appreciated. See you guys there.
No problem. Really something I should have caught earlier on tbh by last name alone.

Question for all those driving in and getting a hotel for Friday, I have a place on Saturday, but since I live kind of far...ish from the location, I'm looking for somewhere to crash Friday so I can run casuals against all of your wonderful people. Let me know.

You guys are all sleeping on NeoRussell in Pool 1. With his mighty staff and Jadana, we will conquer that pool.

Stream Times: hmmm... I have MKX slotted for 4hrs on Saturday. There will be lots of guts and salt floating around that timeframe. I'll see about MKX teams being streamed but doubtful since lesser known games needs stream love too. I read somewhere that we are recording matches so that's something. But Sunday, we got time for USA vs CAN at 12pm (If it happens) and then Top 8 at 4pm EST.

Questions, let me know.

NeoRussell

NurzBenny

Old Member
No problem. Really something I should have caught earlier on tbh by last name alone.

Question for all those driving in and getting a hotel for Friday, I have a place on Saturday, but since I live kind of far...ish from the location, I'm looking for somewhere to crash Friday so I can run casuals against all of your wonderful people. Let me know.
looking as well, lettuce know

Good luck to neo winter zaf jer and shady. Make canada proud!

Wish i could be there but i have no ps4 controller practice :(

Reactions: Jer