What's new

Toryuken 4 Pools Have Been Released!!!

Scrotie79

Wannabe Pro Jobber
I can't even begin to speculate on these pools. There are a lot of familiar names and some new ones. I am seriously stoked to watch this now! :D

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
uh...honestly I don't care about being in Pool 2 except why would you guys put me and my brother Moelon in the same bracket? I think that is the only thing I don't agree with. We're both driving up from 4 hours away that morning only to be in the earlier pool together. :(

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
For those sleeping on YAAAAA BOIIIIIII @xSMoKEx here is the hypest match I've seen in my lifetime:

yeah, but that character does 100% combos if they're fortunate with their reset.
This game has some levels of honesty...
You people think that Honeybee's swarm queen D'Vorah will make it past me........
he might be able to wasp cancel off of B1 in practice mode, but to think that he'll make it in a month one tournament with an execution character like Swarm Queen D'vorah is nuts, I'll prove it.
I'malso challenging him to prove it to me, in pool two, the hypest pool there is.

Shady

Noob
uh...honestly I don't care about being in Pool 2 except why would you guys put me and my brother Moelon in the same bracket? I think that is the only thing I don't agree with. We're both driving up from 4 hours away that morning only to be in the earlier pool together. :(
Hey man, sorry for the overlook. I think we had it by region and it didn't flag. I will look into this for you with @NeoRussell .

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
For those sleeping on YAAAAA BOIIIIIII @xSMoKEx here is the hypest match I've seen in my lifetime:

No one is sleeping on him, people just know he plays shinnok who is one of the worst characters in the game. The struggle is weird w shinnok and shinnok can win some big matches early on if people don't know how to punish him or why he's so bad but nikolas has exp vs a shinnok so it'll be very hard . Could make it out though but the odds are heavily against him w that nerfed wizard

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
All dem names doe!

Gonna have to root for my boy @Biohazard even though I haven't put enough of my own time in with F/T just yet. It would still be so hype if he TORR through the competition. :DOGE

Plus that's a fellow Bane right there and one of the most godlike players I've ever faced, along with his bro, @HoneyBee. I expect a lot from Team HoneyHazard!

Hruza Da Bruza

Must Mash Harder!!!!!
My predictions:

Pool1: Nikolasss/Gunshow (Could be anybody in losers, but Niko in winners for sure.)
Pool2: REO/Rebello (Surprise!)
Pool3: Justin Wong/Jeremiah
Pool4: PPJ/Winterwarz

Top 4 being:
1: PPJ
2:Nikolas
3 R.E.O.
4:JWong

Last edited:

Justice

Noob
With all the love in my heart for everyone, JWong is NOT making it out of pools ;)

@Jer , I'm coming in Friday after dinner myself with a system and looking for level ups :D

Reactions: Jer