What's new

Question Top 10 players. where do we stand post Dallas?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
LBSH, my beloved NFG is dead. May it rest in peace. That doesn't mean we can't have rankings. I want everyone's list of top 10 players. We've had EVO and 4 MLG events to determine a solid list. If possible explain your logic. I expect some good drama here. I will post mine in a while.

NKZero

Noob
My power rankings (post MLG Dallas):

1) REO
2) Perfect Legend
3) Pig of the Hut
4) CD Jr
5) Maxter
6) 16-Bit
7) Dizzy
8) MIT
9) DetroitBalln
10) DJT

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
1. REO
2. CDjr
3. Maxter
4. Pig of the Hut
5. Dizzy
6. PerfectLegend
7. 16 Bit
8. DJT
9. MIT
10. DetroitBallin

That was a hard list to make for me honestly.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
While it's not a top 10 list; I do feel that Dizzy is quite possibly the most talented fundamental player in the community. Watching not really his Cage, but his spacing, footsies, ect. at MLG this weekend set me back. This was one of many moments where I think we can look to when discussing how advanced this game has become.

I do feel that Dallas' standings are quite possibly an accurate showcase of the top players with the inclusion of CDjr, Perfect Legend, and Detroit.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
1. Reo
2. GGA Dizzy
3. Maxter
4. CD Jr.
5. Pig of the Hut
6. GGA 16 Bit
7. Perfect Legend
8. DetroitBallin
9. CD
10. Tyrant

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Man making this list is harder than I thought.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think it's clear that REO is undeniably the best MK9 player, maybe even best MK player in general. He's placed top 8 and top 3 more than any other player, won back to back MLG's, is THE most consistent player only missing top 8 twice in his entire career, and has the mentality you need to be the best.

With that said, I'm gonna body him at NEC in every MK game. #holddat

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Top 10 is really hard to name. I feel like there's about 20 mk players who can all take out one another. There's a lot of match ups in players we have yet to see as well.

So in that sense the top mk players IMO in no order are.

Reo
Cdjr
Perfect legend
Dizzy
Cd
Maxter
Pig of the hut
16bit
MIT
Denzel
Big D
Showtime
Scar
Cat
Wound cowboy
Gross
Blake
Dab
Tyrant
Detroit

Put these players against each other and the outcome can go either way. This is true with many more players but I don't want the list to be too long.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Cat get out of here. This is a TOP 10 LIST not a list everyone you played at Dallas. I want a list. I want guys cut. I want feelings hurt.