What's new

Tom Brady's New Bradycasts

These are Tom Brady's new bradycasts about the events at final round, top 8's, 9.95's 24 hour memorial stream, shoutouts, etc.

If I heard right, he said possibility of dropping Raiden and going all Sub. Even for his worst matchups. He also has made numerous bradycasts about Sub, fighting KL, Mileena, Sindel. Really interesting stuff. I think he's making the right decision, but he needs to have KL as a secondary and maybe Raiden as a backup. Tom, I fully support you and hope you win a major and show everyone how Sub isn't as bad as people think he is.

Flagg

Noob
Just about to watch these.

If he is dropping Raiden, that will probably be a good idea, but I personally think he has a really good KL and he should take Lao and Sub to future tournies.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Tom Brady , serious question, why not try out Smoke? He seems to fit your style pretty well by getting a life lead and laming it out.

Good luck with leveling up Sub even more though, I look forward to see how much further you can push him!

Tom Brady , serious question, why not try out Smoke? He seems to fit your style pretty well by getting a life lead and laming it out.

Good luck with leveling up Sub even more though, I look forward to see how much further you can push him!

he isn't lame enough lol j/k... actually, i just dont like the character. my favorite MK characters are Bo Rai Cho and Sub-Zero. I also like playing new characters. there is no BRC and no real new characters besides skarlet and freddy who i dont like. so i play sub-zero, then i also liked noob and kano. me using KL and Raiden was because i was sick of hearing the trolls talk about how all i can do is place in the top 8 at almost every major but that anyone off the street can do that. thats why i switched and i actually do worse lmao aaaand my sub suffers. i believe i can close the holes sub has and make him able to fight all characters. kenshi and kabal are the two hardest matches though, very hard to find something vs those characters.

Tom will never leave the Lin Kuei. It's good the Raiden delusion is over.
LOL.. i dont know wtf im doing with that character lmao. playing raiden so much ended up really blowing up haha. not only was i clueless on what to do in a lot of situations, but it made my sub-zero suffer too so i had no real back up plan if raiden didnt work out.

the moral: just because a character is better doesnt mean they are better for you. i'll try to win a major with sub, but if i'm "reduced" to just being a top 8 placrd at almost every major then i'm fine with that lol.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Also Tom is right about PL's Kung Lao teleport.

NKZero

Noob
this has made me happy to know end. Sub Zero for life! But since Tom Brady did mention also playing some Noob and Kano because they are lame, have you ever considered playing Kenshi? I always thought that in the podcast where you revealed your main, I had a feeling it was Kenshi and I thought you could really excel with him....

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
It's great fun watching your Sub-Zero, Tom, win or lose. I only really play Sub-Zero because he's the only character I enjoy playing. Most important thing is that you enjoy the game while being as competitive as you can be. If you make top 8 using mainly Sub-Zero, I will consider you awesome. Let's go Tom Brady's Sub-Zero! :)

Flagg

Noob
Just watched the two videos, good stuff.

I agree with Tom 100%. People should play the characters they enjoy the most, regardless of tier placing, not who is supposedly the best. I play a few characters, but hands down my most enjoyable character is CSZ. Now CSZ we know has some bad match ups, especially against Kitanas and Sindels. I also play a semi reasonable Kano, Baraka and Quan. For awhile I thought I needed a powerful main. Tried Raiden, just felt boring. Been trying to main Sonya, but I just don't click with her either. Skarlet is kinda fun, but im not sure I want to invest that much work into her. I find no enjoyment with Kabal or Cage either.

So yeah, I would say my characters of choice are CSZ and Kano, with Baraka and Quan as back up. People say they aren't that good, but so what. I think if people played the characters they enjoyed the most, and forgot about who they think they should be playing instead, they would probably do a lot better.