What's new

[Tier List] Pig of The Hut Official Living Tier List

qspec

Noob
Reptile at 15? I'd be curious as to why. I think he has everything and is safe for days. His only weakness seems to be low damage.

That said, I mostly agree with his top 10 (though not necessarily the order).

Also, I wonder how much of this changes if/when OS get patched out?

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
I'd swap Kano and Kung Lao and Sonya and Kung Jin, but otherwise that's bang on the money IMO

what makes raiden this good? since the release I have never seen ppl complaining about raiden - or did I miss those topics maybe? - most ppl were complaining about subzero, KJ, scorp, cassie and some about takeda lol
anyway I have only seen Digits and Tsabin's raiden so far
is it his corner pressure with huge damage that makes him so strong? his overall tools seem kinda weak compared to the tools some of the other top characters have, but like I said I am not familiar with raiden and his stuff so ye

Im curious what the Kung Lao community has to say about his placement on this list
I think kung lao is good, but he is probably outside top 10. He is in the top 10 conversation but it is more likely that he is outside of the top 10. Kung jin, raiden, quan chi, scorpion, dvorah, jax, cassie, subzero are all better Imo.

JLG

Noob
I love that somebody had the fucking balls to finally make a tier list. The point of a tier list is not to be perfect, a tier list will NEVER be perfect.
Lots of people wanted a tier list, asked for a tier list and then started discussing tier lists. Those threads were pretty much shut down and the topic creators laughed at. No one ever said, to my knowledge anyway, that an early tier list was written in stone. Any reasonable person would know that even a tier list made a year from now could change as new tech is discovered. I don't know wbat changed, but I am glad to see we can finally have this discussion in the open.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It's a month in, so I guess it's about time for the early impressions.

I can't really disagree. KJ is BS, but I do agree, the changes he's gotten do bring him down a lot.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Pfft, stop being so up-tight and literal. Nobody likes that guy. I'm obviously exagerating for dramatic effect on my hatred for that character, you silly cookie.
I'm just reading exactly what YOU said, not my fault :p

Creepy00

Noob
Really solid list so far. Although it is quite early, I'm sure most of us can agree with the top 5 or even top 10 characters in the game. Now, if we could've a tier list based on the character variation, that would be sweet.

This also tells me that I gotta explore more about each character individually, I been just playing subzero only.