What's new

theo is free

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
so im watching this mlg tournament and thinking about how i prob would've won if i was there. i've recently realized that im the best and everyone else sucks. theo proved today that he might be a top 5 injustice player but he's not someone id really worry about. "free" might be a strong word but i think he's mediocre. i'm proposing a $whatever dollar money match where i'll prob win whatever number he picks to 0. since i might run into him when i make top 8 there it'll be cool to beat him more. he can pick superman too since hes scared of fighting me with aquaman. but it's whatever he wants, im just here to show off. the only players who can beat me are egp guamokun
Wait...WHUUUUUUUUUUT?!

B-b-b-but I thought @MufasaRawrz was da bess. He said so!

Maybe you should play the winner of the EVO Mustache vs Mullet Money Match rev0lver? Yo @SonicFox5000 is the "MMMM" still on for EVO if @MufasaRawrz shows? Might need to go double or nothing afterwards vs rev0lver... might we finally see the infamous challenge of an Ed Boon EYEBROW vs EYEBROW FT15 match?

Last edited:

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Dude, you must be new to the community? REVOLVER IS THE BESSSS
Nah, I've been around for a very long time. I just think its odd to knock someone who just won a tournament...trolling or not. Behind every "troll" post is a mild truth.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
oh no i mean i dont need recognition i just know im better than everybody and impretty baked right now so i felt like posting it
I know you're a big troll poster around here, but I think there is some truth in that post. I'm just saying, if you are confident, save up and go to a heavily stacked tournament and show everyone how good you are. I don't make threads like this because I know I'll get my shit pushed in if I was to attend.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I know you're a big troll poster around here, but I think there is some truth in that post. I'm just saying, if you are confident, save up and go to a heavily stacked tournament and show everyone how good you are. I don't make threads like this because I know I'll get my shit pushed in if I was to attend.
im going to evo i plan to be turnt the whole time

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
so im watching this mlg tournament and thinking about how i prob would've won if i was there. i've recently realized that im the best and everyone else sucks. theo proved today that he might be a top 5 injustice player but he's not someone id really worry about. "free" might be a strong word but i think he's mediocre. i'm proposing a $whatever dollar money match where i'll prob win whatever number he picks to 0. since i might run into him when i make top 8 there it'll be cool to beat him more. he can pick superman too since hes scared of fighting me with aquaman. but it's whatever he wants, im just here to show off. the only players who can beat me are egp guamokun
Sounds like you need this

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Explain this story pls. Mufasa talking shiet on his stream?
Mufasa put out a thread saying he was da best. Thing blew up and folks were posting a lot as he was streaming. Sonicfox showed up and called him out for a money match of $100 entire dollars. Mufasa started laughing on stream bought it and talked crap about the stache...it escalated into a bet where the winner gets $100 and if Fox loses he has his stache shaved and if Mufasarawrz loses he has to let Sonicfox shave his hair into a mullet.

Nothing was settled on who they'd play so its a free for all in spite of me trying to make them play Joker Mirrors since both play the character. Either way, if Mufasa makes it out this needs pushed HARD onto a stream.

i'll beat sonicfox too idgaf
YOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

@SonicFox5000 we got a taker for the Ed Boon Eyebrow vs Eyebrow FT15 match! My man you wanna shave two folks at EVO then here is your chance to become THE BARBER OF FIGHTING GAMES!

Get in here and take him up on this man! Shit will blow up the numbers on stream and I bet NRS couldn't keep Ed Boon from watching this thing!

Also if you take him up on this Sonic I will do art of your fursona doing absolutely anything you want just for agreeing to the match.

Last edited: