What's new

theo is free

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
so im watching this mlg tournament and thinking about how i prob would've won if i was there. i've recently realized that im the best and everyone else sucks. theo proved today that he might be a top 5 injustice player but he's not someone id really worry about. "free" might be a strong word but i think he's mediocre. i'm proposing a $whatever dollar money match where i'll prob win whatever number he picks to 0. since i might run into him when i make top 8 there it'll be cool to beat him more. he can pick superman too since hes scared of fighting me with aquaman. but it's whatever he wants, im just here to show off. the only players who can beat me are egp guamokun

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
so im watching this mlg tournament and thinking about how i prob would've won if i was there. i've recently realized that im the best and everyone else sucks. theo proved today that he might be a top 5 injustice player but he's not someone id really worry about. "free" might be a strong word but i think he's mediocre. i'm proposing a $whatever dollar money match where i'll prob win whatever number he picks to 0. since i might run into him when i make top 8 there it'll be cool to beat him more. he can pick superman too since hes scared of fighting me with aquaman. but it's whatever he wants, im just here to show off. the only players who can beat me are egp guamokun
Theo pick ares :]

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I'm going to make my reply nicer, but honestly you should go to a stacked event if you're so confident. Words are for people that can't afford boots to stick up asses.

If only I had come up with Microsoft I'd be rich as fuck, Bill Gates ain't got shit on me, he's free. I just didn't feel like investing in a trash industry of computers, but I bet if I did I'd be nigga rich. FUCK BILL GATES.

IM DA BES.