What's new

The Warrior's Path results for Injustice (stream archive included)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Hey. I didn't know either..

He told me that today and only because I asked about the online tourney happening today.

Seriously? I had been telling you for the past few days dude...

In fact, I even told you if you were coming down on Friday with Chef and you never responded... You me and Chef had a private conversation about it...

On another note, I feel ready to fight anyone right now. This WNF is mine.

Shoutouts to zoning Green Lantern with Catwoman. lol

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps

In fact, I even told you if you were coming down on Friday with Chef and you never responded... You me and Chef had a private conversation about it...

Suparman

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Wish i could have made it. Tournament looked really good

I know chef must be salty about losing to Superman as always
You have

NO

IDEA.

I did win dive kick though (wtf?) and got that 100$ pot bonus. Me and Brad in grand finals = hype.

Did you guys like my MMH?

Sauron

Noob
I just had to see 2x Superman in Grand final and i dont wanna watch the archive anymore... i can not imagine more boring and lame character ^^

superman is like kenshi with an airdash, better zoning, and his shoulder does 44 to 70% on hit.

I wouldnt comapre him to kenshi but usually non mk players who say superman zoning is mediocre dont even realise why the zoning makes their game better. a lot of projectile throwing/zoning in nrs games is about building meter and since superman doesnt necessarily keep you out the whole match it is labeled as mediocre. superman zoning builds chunks of meter before your opponent gets in, some superman players don't even realise why they get acces to super that fast. when I zone with kung lao I dont care if you get hit or block my projectile since I build hella meter anyway if you block it.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer

It was my understanding that this was for kasuals...

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.

Best of luck to you bud. It's about that time.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
So I decide to watch the stream and what was the first Injustice match? Superman vs Superman. Needless to say I stopped watching when it became a laser match.