What's new

The Walking Dead, Season 4 Discussion **MID-SEASON MASSACRE** Don't post spoilers!

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
That last episode was really good. I like show Guvnor a lot more than the comic one.

However, I really hope they do something with Carl while the actor is still young. I think he's at the perfect age to get his due screen time. If they wait any longer with him, it just won't have the same effect.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Lilly is the one that kills The Governor in the comics.

And Lilly is the one that kills him on the show.

Respect to the comics is still displayed on this show from time to time. Though technically, they are not the SAME Lilly.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Disappointed that the Guvnor is dead. I liked where his character is going and David is one of the best actors in the show. Sad to see him go. Also, Lili is the worst mother in the world. Anyone else kind of peeved that Rick's group was HEAVILY outnumbered and outgunned, yet no one died during the firefight on his side? Pretty weak, in my opinion.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
This last show was more full of holes than swiss cheese

Im all for creative licensing but maaaannnn

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
u talk about plot holes, but i didn't see any these last few episodes, y'all are on somethin >:I

Zoidberg747

u talk about plot holes, but i didn't see any these last few episodes, y'all are on somethin >:I
Zombies dont sleep, even if buried in mud

a 6-7 year old girl could not shoot a pistol without being visibly affected by kickback

If everyone has their sights on the camp I highly doubt Michone doing ninja rolls would go unnoticed

Herschel gets his head cut off, yet is still crawling

The governor gets a sword through the heart, somehow stays alive

They left a baby unattended during the zombie apocalypse

There were more but I digress

Some of those are understandable but some of the inconsistencies of the zombies drive me nuts lol

Axel_Redd

a 6-7 year old girl could not shoot a pistol without being visibly affected by kickback

If everyone has their sights on the camp I highly doubt Michone doing ninja rolls would go unnoticed

Some of those are understandable but some of the inconsistencies of the zombies drive me nuts lol
well when there's mass hysteria, people tend to do stupid things

i have more to say about what was said in spoilers but i do'tknow how to make spoiler tabs x.x

Zoidberg747

well when there's mass hysteria, people tend to do stupid things

i have more to say about what was said in spoilers but i do'tknow how to make spoiler tabs x.x
Which is why I said some were understandable.

Ignoring basic human anatomy and not keeping a integral part of the shows lore consistent is not.

Axel_Redd

Which is why I said some were understandable.

Ignoring basic human anatomy and not keeping a integral part of the shows lore consistent is not.
well the human body is still alive for a few minutes even after being pierced there, its not exactly instant death. sooo yeah.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual

Dude if you nitpick the show to death like that you'll hate it. Also I don't know if you realized it but a zombie apocalypse medically would be over in a matter of weeks so zombies as a legitimate threat is in itself a plot hole if we're talking real medical science.

Zoidberg747

Dude if you nitpick the show to death like that you'll hate it. Also I don't know if you realized it but a zombie apocalypse medically would be over in a matter of weeks so zombies as a legitimate threat is in itself a plot hole if we're talking real medical science.
The thing that bothers me though is the things I mentioned could be changed and stil have the same effect.

I get what you're saying about a real zombie apocalypse and I can get behind that as creative licensing, I just wish they wouldn't change the zombie lore every episode.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
The thing that bothers me though is the things I mentioned could be changed and stil have the same effect.

I get what you're saying about a real zombie apocalypse and I can get behind that as creative licensing, I just wish they wouldn't change the zombie lore every episode.
That's a fair complaint I often see about Walking Dead; inconsistency in zombieness. Here's a list that touches on the fail factor of a real zombie outbreak (provided it's virus based).

ryublaze

Noob
wow that episode was amazing. Season 3 finale should've been like that.

I was really hoping Carol would come out of nowhere and take out the Governor but it was still really surprising to see how they killed off Hershel. That was just so shocking. wow. I'm glad the Governor's dead and now I can't wait to see where the show will go now that they are out of the prison. They are also making a 5th season so I'm really excited to see what will happen. I really want the group to be on the move again like they were in the first 2 seasons. Can't believe we have to wait until February to see the rest of the season. :/

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
We're getting there folks, who will survive until february?
I have to survide until day 10 to see the part 2 of Season 3

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Doesn't seem like there's gonna be a Rick to hate.
I hope they just commit to his death. I would like if the TV show diverged more from the comics here on out. I don't know how well Negan would work on the show.
I dont know what it is but he just annoys me. Lol.

I agree. But they will probably stick to the comics for the most part.

I do think this is the season where we will see the rise of Carl taking over in my opinion.