What's new

The Walking Dead, Season 4 Discussion **MID-SEASON MASSACRE** Don't post spoilers!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Since its past midnight here, the World Premiere Trailer for TWD, S4 premiered at SDCC. Check it out below, and keep S4 talk here. :coffee:

But first, PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD! If you are not sure, or might be spoiling something, use the spoiler tags! How do you use the spoiler tags? Just like an image tag, type [sp oiler]text you are posting[/sp oiler] (just without the spaces in the word spoiler!) ***Quoting a post that has spoiler tags will show you the text within the spoiler! BE WARNED!!

For those of you outside the USA, check out this link:

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
My girlfriend showed me this video earlier today. This new season looks like its going to be very interesting. For a minute it looked like the woman that Tyreece was partners with looked to be in charge. Them sweeping the shop like that was very unexpected. But dang it looks like Tyreece got bit so he sacrificed himself for the group? D: and dang all those walkers. I wonder who was feeding the zombies at the gate. *looks for Carl* lol.

Tim Static

Adminerator
The show is great, and so is the book series. Two completely different things based on the same story. Each has things about it i like & dislike.

So will they find "Jesus" in S4? #Hmm

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I know The Walking Dead Comic Series and Telltale's The Walking Dead is "set in a different universe" if you will, but I'd just like to point out there's a part in the trailer where Michonne points to a town called Macon on a map. Lee Everett from Telltale's The Walking Dead lives there.

Probably won't see anything related to the game, but at the very least it seems to be a bit of an easter egg/reference.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Let's say the horde with Tyreese is an important scene in the comics...But, outdoors instead. And besides, why would they show anyone dieing in the trailers?
I couldn't say why they would, but nothing it certain in life, That could be him dying and if he does I will be pissed.