What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage

It's not metal, but it's hands down the best interpretation I've ever found haha. Well, nipple eating is pretty metal...

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
Currently listening to Pandr Eyez - Bird Song from their new EP Eyes On You. Funky, sexy R&B with highlights of synthpoppy goodness.

Lately, I've been on a real TOKiMONSTA and Bjork binge.

Creepy00

Noob
No love for dubstep or is it only classic music thread or i dont know what i m talking about and have no idea about the thread :D

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Is it true that Jim Carey is a CC fan and that's how they ended up in the movie?
Yep. Used to blast Napalm Death in his trailer too, from what I've heard. Doubt it was much of an inconvenience getting CC in the film, since they're in Florida anyways. Still think it's funny that Hammer Smashed Face is actually on the Ace Ventura soundtrack though lol

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
[MENTION=275]Pig Of The Hut[/MENTION] [MENTION=2387]Couch Tomato[/MENTION] i know you'll appreciate these :D
Thanks for the mention, cool thread
I know how to play both and John 5 is easily my #3 favorite player

Others?

Joe satriani
Buckethead
Ron "bumble foot" thall
Michael Romeo
Brad paisley

I'm currenty listening to a lot of bumble foot and skrillix

Edit: nevermind missread the titles, I only learned werewolf and washing away of wrong and there were 2 others the names escape me.

leek

Noob

digging the White Zombie/Rob Zombie feel to Black Widow of la Porte, also reminded me of the Death Magnetic album from Metallica. 27 Needles sort of reminded me of Devil went down to Georgia(metal version) and Megadeth, I like how John 5 puts together those songs.. I enjoyed it :D good find.

Personally this is me atm:

My favorite song of all time. @2:47 is .. just fucking amazing.