What's new

The Sisterhood: Girl Power Pledge

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Well now I understand you
I will not apologize for celebrating the greatness of the female gender. I am still waiting for your apology.
I agree, you don't have to apologize for celebrating the greatness of the female gender. You need to apologize for the sexist supremacist remark of line 3. "Acknowledge the superiority of women in komics and kombat." GREATNESS does not mean SUPERIORITY. So stop trying to equivocate the two. Don't be upset at me for not thinking before you write and putting your foot in your mouth.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

I agree, you don't have to apologize for celebrating the greatness of the female gender. You need to apologize for the sexist supremacist remark of line 3. "Acknowledge the superiority of women in komics and kombat." GREATNESS does not mean SUPERIORITY. So stop trying to equivocate the two.

I will not apologize for the truth. Women ARE superior in kombat. Stop being sexist and apologize for calling our opinions embarrassing.

Last edited:

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood

I agree, you don't have to apologize for celebrating the greatness of the female gender. You need to apologize for the sexist supremacist remark of line 3. "Acknowledge the superiority of women in komics and kombat." GREATNESS does not mean SUPERIORITY. So stop trying to equivocate the two. Don't be upset at me for not thinking before you write and putting your foot in your mouth.
Women > Men. This One requests that you stop arguing with the Queen & apologize.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Well then, when NRS decides to eliminate all their male characters and replace them with all female characters because that would make the game better then you can ask for my apology. But until then, get out more and try to celebrate the appreciate real woman and not the digital ones.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Well then, when NRS decides to eliminate all their male characters and replace them with all female characters because that would make the game better then you can ask for my apology. But until then, get out more and try to celebrate the appreciate real woman and not the digital ones.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want an all female fighting game. That would be boring. The girls need guys to beat up.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Don't get me wrong, I don't want an all female fighting game. That would be boring. The girls need guys to beat up.
Yes I agree some girls need guys to beat up in games. But we should respect each other and not try to oppress or devalue an entire gender because of an opinion you have that would only be valid if the games were only showcasing a specific gender entirely.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Go awayyyyyy.

Go make a thread about how men and women characters are perfectly equal in every way and go be happy by yourself. Let us just enjoy our thread where we are celebrating the strength and beauty of women.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Oh and by the way, for those of you who don't know but voice your opinions as if you know, the whole woman's movement was not about gender superiority, it was about gender equality. So we can all celebrate, coronate, admire, adore and cherish a gender, but when you say one is superior than the other that is where you go wrong my friend.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Well after realizing every one I will for sure main and all my potential seconds belong here ... I think I like this thread...
Even though there is a 50% chance I never play anyone but Kitana...

It truly depends. I don't want to spread myself thin far as characters go. Sonya is the rock. If a backup doesn't play out, I might try to pickup Tanya.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Kitana was my first true love, my first character in a fighting game ever. But my heart is being tugged at by Jacqui... Like really hard.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
@GGA 16 Bit do I have to only play female characters to join the sisterhood? I can't leave my ice man and ninja-jedi swordsman behind cause they are special to me. But not as special as Kitana. <3

beep_ima_sheep

RIP Smoke
I don't even know what to make of this thread. I honestly can't tell if everyone's kiddin around here or if some folks are actually getting pissy about this