What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Anyone want to get some games right now? I'm on a hot streak and feeling myself. Preferably Showdown.

Last edited:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I've finally cracked and started going back to weather teams. Why have I been playing without them again? Rain is fucking broken and mega swampert is hella underrated. The only thing that can really switch into it is rotom-w and the rare quagsire. It's insane, amd specs kindra is an amazing wallbreaker.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I made reqs in the sableye suspect. Shadow tag is banned flat out by a huge majority. Sableye is still up in the air but right now its 99 88 for ban, but thats a 53% majority but they need 60 to ban it.

Last edited:

Solo

Shadow Priest
Anyone get their Hoopa yet?

The new Fire/Water Legendary look like what a Mega Evolution of Heatran would look like, tbh.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Anyone get their Hoopa yet?

The new Fire/Water Legendary look like what a Mega Evolution of Heatran would look like, tbh.
I have a hoopa. It isnt real but yeah lol. I have a volcanion too. That thing is going to be a problem.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I've finally cracked and started going back to weather teams. Why have I been playing without them again? Rain is fucking broken and mega swampert is hella underrated. The only thing that can really switch into it is rotom-w and the rare quagsire. It's insane, amd specs kindra is an amazing wallbreaker.
Weather is still godlike in doubles and VGC. Singles it's not nearly as good as it used to be, though, because now teams don't have to necessarily counter the weather to handle things. Get rid of the caster, and it'll be a case of when the weather wears out.

That said, they're still really fucking good just because weather exists.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Not sure if anyone here still plays but I'm STILL looking for a hidden ability Amaura/Aurorus. (I want to build an NU hail team with my hail setter being neutral to fire)

I'd even be satisfied with one being genned at this point ;_;

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Not sure if anyone here still plays but I'm STILL looking for a hidden ability Amaura/Aurorus. (I want to build an NU hail team with my hail setter being neutral to fire)

I'd even be satisfied with one being genned at this point ;_;
I still play and I might be able to hook you up actually. Let me check it out I'll get back to you. Also, SUN AND MOOOOOOON! WHATUP! Oh, and Hoopa Unbound is now banned, THANK GOD as well as Volcanion now being available to play on showdown.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I still play and I might be able to hook you up actually. Let me check it out I'll get back to you.
Here's the timeline of events after I made that post.

45 minutes after: I found a guy to trade me one

2 hours after: My Pokemon Y save data got corrupted and I lost everything.

Luckily all of my competitive mons are on my Alpha Sapphire, but all of my breeding and ev training mons and items (6 IV Ditto, Level 3 hatching o-power, power items, lucky eggs, etc.) are all gone. RIP 400 hours :'(