What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Bruhs...I thiught mega pidgeot would be so undergwhelming...until I used it. Also, bolt beam starmie with a nasty plot passed to it is one of the scariest things out there.

Solo

Shadow Priest
So, I just decided to get back into Pokemon. Guess what?! I missed the Shiny F**king Ray*******************$$%%^^&&&*$#@@Quaza!!! All the good stuff is release when I go away. The Pokemon Company hate me. :(

Anyway, Who is expecting a new Pokemon next year due to the Ash's Greninja and Zygarde new forms?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
So, I just decided to get back into Pokemon. Guess what?! I missed the Shiny F**king Ray*******************$$%%^^&&&*$#@@Quaza!!! All the good stuff is release when I go away. The Pokemon Company hate me. :(

Anyway, Who is expecting a new Pokemon next year due to the Ash's Greninja and Zygarde new forms?
I wanna see what the new Zygarde has and what it's capable of...i'm hyped for it.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm hoping for a new game next yeat. It would be sweet. I need to get dem new megas doe. Mega empoleon pls where are you?!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Also, ive been back in game lately too. Anyone looking ti play let me know! Got a bause new pidgeot team!

Solo

Shadow Priest
Also, ive been back in game lately too. Anyone looking ti play let me know! Got a bause new pidgeot team!
Whenever I take a break from Pokemon, I forget so much! Plus, I need either new a new DS or SD card. One or the other is messing up on me.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Whenever I take a break from Pokemon, I forget so much! Plus, I need either new a new DS or SD card. One or the other is messing up on me.
Bro I feel you on the forgetting things. I get hit with some shit sometimes when I've been out of the game fror a minute lol