What's new

Combo List - Raiden The Official Raiden Combo Thread - All combos here

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
@TONY-T @Nivek

Great vids guys. Any chance you can notate the combos so I can copy and paste? Watching through and manually notating them takes time away from leveling up =P

Damicky

LameGame
Was messing around with this variation the most, but thankfully this combo is available in all variations.

Enjoy! FYI - Ignore the superman into the corner. That was just for setup purposes.

Damicky

LameGame
Not of these, not yet.
Gotcha. I have the 49% recorded for a friend who wants to see it. Nice find on these :D

Gonna put it up on YouTube but I'll set it to private so only my friend can see. Don't want anyone thinking I found these combos!

Damicky

LameGame
Raiden is a beast in this game
Yeah definitely my favorite so far. Setting up the trap orbs is tricky and you really gotta play the footsie game right so you don't get punished. Also, the orbs last long enough that if you were to put 1 orb on the left side of the screen and then traverse the entire length of the map, putting another orb on the right side of the screen, the trap will still activate.

And I'm not talking regular full screen length, I mean the actual length of the stage. It's pretty nutty, although not entirely practical. :p

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Sick man! Didn't know you could buffer the run after a jumping attack. I was able to land the combo, but only saw it do 31% so I must be doing something wrong? Regardless, this was a great exercise for me to learn the mechanics of the game better. Kudos. .. such a swag combo and feels great to pull off once applied to muscle memory I bet.

Edit: FYI I was using the displaced variant. That's probably why.

It's worth noting I was able to extend the combo though by ending it with an ex df 2 into b111+3 for 37%. Will probably do more than that in the other variation.
I should've noted the Variation (Thunder God), but I'm certain I don't have the right damage listed anyway. I've been tinkering with variations of that combo so much lol Yeah b11-1+3 is more damaging, although I'm thinking about what possibilities I can open up with B14 as an ender, but his overhead/low strings are kinda slow to use for Mix-up potential.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
b2, b2, b14~EXdf2, njp, b14~df2 = 49%

214~EXdf2, b2, 213, b14~df2 = 50%

these are done on the master of storm variation. Their is probably more damage to be had.
here's a meterless one on master of storms variation..

b2, b2, 213, b14~df2 = 39%
Are those corner combos or you can link them with run midscreen? Run notations would be highly appreciated, although otherwise I like your notations format.

this is guaranteed the BEST, amount of damage you could have fun pulling out with raiden with just the use of a single bar.

Combo's go from 33% to 45%

Mid Screen Combo 33-34%: FK,BK - Forward+FP,Electrocute EX, Back-FP,FK, FP+FK |
3,4 - 1, Down-Forward,2+Block, Back-1,3, 1+3

Mid Screen Combo 35-36% Ver.1: FK,BK - Dash - BP,FP,Electrocute EX, Back-FP,FK, FP+FK |
3,4 - Forward,Forward+Block, 2,1, Down-Forward 2+Block, Back-1,3, 1+3

Mid Screen Combo 35-36% Ver.2: Back-BP - Dash - FP,FP,Electrocute EX, Back-FP,FK, FP+FK |
Back-2, Forward,Forward+Block, 1,1, Down-Forward 2+Block, Back-1,3, 1+3

Mid Screen Combo 36-37%: Back-BP - Dash - BP,FP,Electrocute EX, Back-FP,FK, FP+FK |
Back-2, Forward,Forward+Block, 2,1, Down-Forward 2+Block, Back-1,3, 1+3

Corner Combo 45-46%: Back-BP, Back-BP, BP,FP,BK,Eletrocute EX, Back-FP,FK, FP+FK |
Back-2, Back-2, 2,1,4, Down-Forward 2+Block, Back-1,3, 1+3

[Thunder God]Corner Combo 45-46%: Back-BP, Back-BP, BP,FP,BK,Eletrocute EX, Back-FP,FP, BP, BP |
Back-2, Back-2, 2,1,4, Down-Forward 2+Block, Back-1,1, 2,2
@Trick is once you reach Hits 17- Hold First 2, for 3 seconds or Hear 4 registered hits, now your at Hits 20, press 2 again and hold until combo ends]

this is my first combo video ever so please share and like it <3 and I will let anyone challenge to do more damage with the limit of only using a single bar.

******NEW VIDEO UP : HERE'S PART 2*******

Thunder God | Mid Screen Combo 34-35%: [Added the Bonus Combo in this video]
FK,BK - Forward+FP,BP, Electrocute EX, Back-FP,FK, FP+FK (Grab) |
3,4 - Forward+1,2, Down-Forward,2+Block, Back-1,3, 1+3 (Grab)

Mid-Screen Combo 35-36%:
FK,BK - Forward+BP,BK, Electrocute EX, Forward+BP,BK, Electrocute |
3,4 - Forward+2,4, Down-Forward,2+Block, Forward+2,4, Down-Forward,2

Mid-Screen Combo 36-37%:
FK,BK - Forward+BP,BK, Electrocute EX, Back-FP,FK, FP+FK (Grab) |
3,4 - Forward+2,4, Down-Forward,2+Block, Back-1,3, 1+3 (Grab)

[Corner Setup] Mid-Screen Combo 36-37%:
FK,BK - Forward+BP,BK, Electrocute EX, Forward+BP,BK, Electric Fly |
3,4 - Forward+2,4, Down-Forward,2+Block, Forward+2,4, Back-Forward,3

Mid-Screen Combo 37-38% Version 1:
FK,BK - Dash - Back+FK,FK,Electrocute EX, Back-FP,FK, FP+FK |
3,4 - Forward,Forward+Block, Back+3,3,Down-Forward 2+Block, Back-1,3, 1+3

Mid-Screen Combo 37-38% Version 2:
Back-BP - Dash - Forward+BP,BK,Electrocute EX, Back-FP,FK, FP+FK |
Back-2, Forward,Forward+Block, Forward+2,4, Down-Forward 2+Block, Back-1,3, 1+3

Corner Combo 45-46%:
Back-BP, Back-BP, BP,FP,BK,Eletrocute EX, Back-FK,FK, Electrocute |
Back-2, Back-2, 2,1,4, Down-Forward 2+Block, Back-3,3, Down-Forward,2

Last edited:

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"

gonna contribute in. probably best combo's i think possible with raiden [and easily do-able online]

and bonus? All of them, you spend only ONE BAR

Last edited:
That's a cool combo! Can you post the inputs for it?
I do have the combo's listed in the description of the video. Both in BP,FP,BK,FK style or 1,2,3,4

**BTW**
I also mention in video description. all these combo's you can add a bonus 1% to them, if you start the combo with a jump in punch.

Last edited:
Hey everyone this is my first post here on Test Your Might, as well as my first time ever submitting a combo I've discovered in the lab. I believe this combo is universal but just in case of the possibility of the combo being exclusive to a specific variation, I was using Displacer. If this combo has already been submitted, than you have my apologies.

2,1,4, enhanced df2, b111+3

Your two corner combos helped me immensely, thank you. My old corner combo was 43%, and about twice as hard to pull off.

The problem is, people are posting a bunch of BNB combos; but they're not really BNB in the literal sense, just various strings mashed together...and very inefficient.

As a new player, it's one thing to pull off the combo against a stationary dummy, another thing to pull it off in a match, and something else entirely in a laggy one. These are great in all aspects.

Last edited: