What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
why even get mad? you lose nothing outside of PRECIOUS win/loss stat which literally nobody cares about because it is indication of literally nothing

this thread is for rants, but why rant over silly stuff :coffee:
Game not working is a silly stuff, I agree :p

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
kung lao's F23 has a very huge gap, i want it removed, then lao can have a real low starter

Agree with above post I mean you do fucking armor move and hits no matter what and 111 meter burn ok not mention the Double NJP catches everything.Down 3 Down 1 Down 4 dont matter what string it is.Kung Jin

Last edited:
I playing Kotal Kahn against a sub zero.I am in range to hit meter burn over head sword.I get first hit out with over head sword I get frozen on the second hit.How this shit work so hit first part of the sword and the ice ball goes thru second part.Frozen does this suppose to happen please explain this to me.

Last edited:

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I playing Kotal Kahn against a sub zero.I am in range to hit meter burn over head sword.I get first hit out with over head sword I get frozen on the second hit.How this shit work so hit first part of the sword and the ice ball goes thru second part.Frozen does this suppose to happen please explain this to me.
Armored moves typically only armored on startup, which is obviously before first hit.

OK !Thanks for the explanation.I post threads in here alot and really dont know what fuck im talking about.I have to learn.When doing a over head sword with Kotal first part just has armor second part does not,so Kung Jin throws out his armor after first hit and thats why im eating his enhanced moves.Thanks makes since now.

It is my legitimate belief that almost 95% of grandmaster sub players would be total garbage on literally any other character or variation. Shit fundamentals and footsies are safeguarded by that bullshit mechanic that forces you to play completely different and allows them to do things that wouldn't make any sense otherwise. Fuck grandmaster subs

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Well, basically, Hellfire Scorp was murdered, at least for me. Not enjoying the weight on 214 it's so bulky now and yeah, Scorp aesthetically doesn't feel good to me anymore. So, first person to list a character and a variation is who I will play for the rest of MKX. Somebody help because I am lost.

Well, basically, Hellfire Scorp was murdered, at least for me. Not enjoying the weight on 214 it's so bulky now and yeah, Scorp aesthetically doesn't feel good to me anymore. So, first person to list a character and a variation is who I will play for the rest of MKX. Somebody help because I am lost.
Heavy weapons Jax

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
It is my legitimate belief that almost 95% of grandmaster sub players would be total garbage on literally any other character or variation. Shit fundamentals and footsies are safeguarded by that bullshit mechanic that forces you to play completely different and allows them to do things that wouldn't make any sense otherwise. Fuck grandmaster subs
Just making a t-shirt with this. Nothing more.

I just want to complain about Kung Jin Bo-what-the-fuck ever. He is OP. They nerfin EB, beefin Mileena. Nerf Kung Jin. This MF got 4-5 hit bail out strings. Even if you block it you still taking a lot of damage. PS, online is ass.
Yea or just delete him from the game. Hate that OP piece of shit

TeknoOdin

DR. GreenBaneFateArrCrow
i have a few issues with brutalities that i want to get addressed so i made a video giving feedback , though im not the best at voicing my opinion i was hoping you guys could take a look and give me some feedback on if i make any sense xD

Houndovhell

Subby-Z is my Main Man, the Man that I Main
You wanna know what I hate? nevermind, doesnt matter. cause imma tell you anyways.
I hate that I am disabled and therefor cant travel more than 3 hours in a day (can't even go to the tennessee locals cause its still too far from me)
I hate that the only practice I get is online, and the fucking negative neutral frames hinders everything sub-zero can do.
I hate that the only people Ii can play with offline never bother to play with me or learn how to get better.
I hate how my training partner uses Mileena online so its basically impossible to learn anything despite blocking
AND WHEN I DO I GET BLOWN UP BY THE 50/50s
I hate that there is no way to properly learn the game offline. Cause even when I play against the Very Hard AI - its not learning anything besides blocking and converting (which btw is completely impossible to do online, I cant even anti-air, yet my opponent can anti-air on reaction cause its his connection)
I hate that everyone thinks i'm not good cause internet fucks me over online -_-

-----This has been a Houndovhell Rant; Sponsored by RoidRage and PepperJack Cheese

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper

Why the f*** is this SZ costume not in the game???
Thats some shredder level shit right there dude.

I hate that we PC users still aint even allowed to think of the new Patch.
I hate that im allways los on stamina after the First runcancel because my timing sucks ass online.
And the thing i hate the most is the goddamn guess into guess into guess where i never guess right.

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
The fucking lag online is killing me. Right now I'm honestly feeling that I'll hold off on the next NRS game until I get confirmation that they fix this netcode. I'll probably end up buying it anyway because I love their games, and have no willpower, but dammit I'm gonna pretend.

FoolishProphet

Still waiting for Jade :\
The fucking lag online is killing me. Right now I'm honestly feeling that I'll hold off on the next NRS game until I get confirmation that they fix this netcode. I'll probably end up buying it anyway because I love their games, and have no willpower, but dammit I'm gonna pretend.
This 100%....I just got done with ranked for the night and I got called a lag switcher when the match was so laggy I could barely do anything the entire time,and to add a complaint the insecure overly competitive douchebags that teabag,eat the mic,call you a scrub a bitch a spammer and a bunch of other ignorant words need to kindly fuck off with there braindead play.....these guys are killing the community.......end rant.

I have to Say "MKX has way more bull shit online that is OP with lag.MK9 you run into the occasional Milenna player or maybe noob saibot player with lag.I played a Devorh player who frame trap which he had like 1000 something record 80 loses dont let me mention the full auto Jaqui which are easy handle with no lag.I see alot GM grandmaster.I cant even play online without wanting to throw my controller.
I fell MK9 had alot less BS online that was OP.MKX has some serious issues online and fucking OP shit makes me what barf up lung.:mad::mad:I know online dont mean shit,but does when thats only competitive outlet you have.I may play 5 or 6 matches then give up go pratice.Does the TYM feel this way,or is it just I need level up more or is MKX OP online with lag.Thoughts TYM.:)

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_
I have to Say "MKX has way more bull shit online that is OP with lag.MK9 you run into the occasional Milenna player or maybe noob saibot player with lag.I played a Devorh player who frame trap which he had like 1000 something record 80 loses dont let me mention the full auto Jaqui which are easy handle with no lag.I see alot GM grandmaster.I cant even play online without wanting to throw my controller.
I fell MK9 had alot less BS online that was OP.MKX has some serious issues online and fucking OP shit makes me what barf up lung.:mad::mad:I know online dont mean shit,but does when thats only competitive outlet you have.I may play 5 or 6 matches then give up go pratice.Does the TYM feel this way,or is it just I need level up more or is MKX OP online with lag.Thoughts TYM.:)
Theres a way to beat everyone. Level up