What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

exyle

Noob
The problem is he still doesn't have a decent mixups and his wake ups are weak, plus he needs armor. I'd say he's almost above bottom 10.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I mean he is good but he would be better if his projectiles were faster. Maybe he could cancel his nomad dash...that could be awesome but totally not broken.

swag1

EX smash solves all
tsk tsk tsk, it's the player not the character. if shang won however, it would be the character

SZSR

Noob
Kabal still has a tough time with zoners, especially Noob and Stryker's zoning. Nomad dash becomes basically useless in this matchup and his fireballs aren't good enough to trade. IMO he needs armor on his EX Blade and EX Gasblast.

But besides that, maybe 11 or 12 overall, still not a dominating character.

Well, I like to sport low tier characters so that's why I chose Kabal out of the bunch. He's good, but not that great either.

I think he's top 15, barely even. His worst matchups are Kano, Baraka, Jade, Sub-Zero, Sheeva, Noob, Stryker, Nightwolf, Scorpion, and Quan Chi.

:rolleyes:

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
kabal is definitely top 5, but I think characters like kung lao gives him trouble. he's also infinitely cooler than that poser ass mavado so he gets style points as well.