What's new

Tech THE OFFICIAL DEATHSTROKE HATEMAIL THREAD!

Jason Shearer

Kombatologist
Yea they put all deathstroke players in the same category as spammers, brain dead, no skill. But I like it that way
cause they all think DS is all about shooting his guns but ill show em something new;)
Please do, because I have yet to see it. It's like Noob Saibot all over again before people started playing him right.

Dayvo

My english it's not good
"fucking piece of crap shitty cheater"

Playing with Bane against deadstroke.

2 super moves with x3 venom

Love it xD

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Please do, because I have yet to see it. It's like Noob Saibot all over again before people started playing him right.
That doesn't mean I don't zone at all that is a big part of his game anyway.If you just sit on the other side of the screen ima shoot you. People need to learn how to get in on em its not that hard.

Deathstroke is okay. This complaining is way out of hand, if it doesn't cool off poor Slade is going to be nerfed to oblivion. KT and I run through Deathtrokes because no one we've played has a brain. If you're losing to people just shooting at you that's on you. Wait till you run into a decent Doomsday. . .

archon

Noob
One player asked what I would do if Deathstroke's guns were nerfed. Considering they start slower than any standing poke and are -23 or -25 on block, I'm not worried.

Owerbart

I miss you
Just forced a Deathstroke player to rage quit as Raven. Getting hate mail FROM Deathstroke players is the greatest thing ever.
I was just about to post something similar. There are even some rooms online named like: "TEXASNODEATHSTROKE" or "420nodethstok" and things like that. At first I didn't get why all the Deathstroke hate, maybe it was because Raven doesn't have a hard time (or at least she does better than others) against him. But when you play against him with a close range, well, it becomes a toughie.

Keep bringing the hatemail, tons of fun.

Jason Shearer

Kombatologist
That doesn't mean I don't zone at all that is a big part of his game anyway.If you just sit on the other side of the screen ima shoot you. People need to learn how to get in on em its not that hard.
I have no problem getting in close, and I expect some ranged attacks when there's distance. It's just the mentality of some of the people who play him that irks me. It's like they don't even try to get good. They just want to win. What's the point of playing a fighting game if you don't want to learn anything about it? I don't think the character is shit, just the majority of people who play him (in my experience).

Gixxerkid66

ChadtheDad412
i havnt got anything but postive mail so far .....kind of disappointing lol guess i need to spam more or something haha

Dangerous dave your common on "no one we've played has a brain" i cannot agree more.

I have put hours into practice mode figuring out whats good and what is not, what combos i should use, all my low and over head mixups, mixing things up when i do get close, Timing my weapons so i use them more efficiently, comboing into my super.. I see brain dead people who do not know their combos and do not have any patience. they do not know all the tools that the character has to offer and don't utilize them.

I have people who get frustrated with me and pick deathstroke as well*mirror match* And you know what. i destroy them completely.
I give them no hate. i just tell them what im telling you now. Put time into your character and develop your skills. more than half of the time its scrubby people who don't know their character that complain the most.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
It's not really mail, but I just got called a torrent of names and words that I actually won't type here. This went on for a straight 20 minutes. I would have muted the guy, but it made beating him that much more entertaining. I seriously don't know what these people expect you to do. It doesn't matter if I'm zoning or rushing down; no matter what I'm a dirty spammer. Am I supposed to just let them walk up and combo me? :confused:

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
I personnaly think the only change should be he does less chip damage on block. I dont mind fighting deathstroke not my favorite match but very managable i can get a free dash in between shots so isnt hard to get in people just always try to jump forward :/

only one i got the guy said "really?" lol

normally i don't zone with Deathstroke online. i know i can do it, so i just try to work on my up close game and try to rush in and get better with him up close.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
One player asked what I would do if Deathstroke's guns were nerfed. Considering they start slower than any standing poke and are -23 or -25 on block, I'm not worried.
Those numbers are wrong. Its -23 after the first bullet makes contact. Its a multi-hit move, so its probably considerably less.

I got a funny one:

"WTF man I was HOLDING BLOCK. I would've won if my block button worked like it's supposed to."

Kinda felt sad that he didn't realize his Sword Flip was punishable after 5 full combo punish. Typical scrubby Deathstroke players blaming their controllers once again lol. I pity these players who win with such basic tactics. They are convinced they are good because they beat scrubs like this but they suck so much. And yet they will never know how awful they really are.

"Spam happy [ban incoming]" my reply was "Well if u knew more than 3 moves....u might have gotten in." Some of these complainer's just do jump in's and cross ups.....and they don't even do combos themselves it ji2, d2 xx whatever .....they can't even start one and drop it. Almost every match i play....assuming i don't get blown up by a flash, aquaman or superman....i hit at least a 7 hit or more combo.....oh and if i get ur ass in the corner...i'm gonna get a 30% if i can catch the timing of the input lag. At first that's why i relied so heavy on the guns....the input lag and his naturally below avg speed normals left me losing every jump in and dropping every standing combo. What i think is funny is that in the ds combo thread there is tons of combo's....so obviously some of us know how to do his fancy shit.

Zangrief

Noob
I like how most of you laugh off these hate-mails. I get so disgusted by them and I usually waste time trying to educate these fools on why they are wrong. It's gotten do bad that I stay away from online play. :(