What's new

Tech THE OFFICIAL DEATHSTROKE HATEMAIL THREAD!

I love deathstroke, i recently spend much hours practicing my close up game with mixups. and its nice to see the improvement online

Its better to have it and and not need it, than to need it and not have it

Vagrant

Noob
I learned back in my MK9 online days to never except a party invite after you beat someone... I was in ranked and got beaten by a flash, later on we met again and I had beaten him. He sent me an invite to his party and I couldn't resist.

"Dude your the biggest fucking [ban incoming] I've ever met. (we haven't technically met) Your seriously just going to shoot me from afar like that? Fuck you you [ban incoming]" were his exact words. I left the party and sent him this.

"Yes you are correct, since your using a character that thrives on being up close I DO ACTUALLY want to keep you far away. This is a prime example of how matchups work in fighting games, Deathstroke, being a zoner, thrives at keeping flash out. When flash gets in DS is at a disadvantage... Logicnstuff... I know it's alot to wrap your head around..."

...I never got a reply....I don't think he likes me.... =(

....shame....

Yeah i beat this one guy very badly *should have went to jail for rape haha*

But he told me im a complete scrub and a spammer.
i told him you need to stop doing random combos when you get close and spamming your super on wake up, learn some combos into your super and learn the tools that your character has to offer.

his words were "Fuck that, that takes to much time, its harder than you think"

i told him i spend my time in practice mode getting my combos down. Stop complaining

again...i think i lost a friend that day lol!

D

Deleted member 9158

the only deathstroke I've come across beat me once, and then I proceeded to stomp his ass 4-5 times in a row before he gave up and quit.

Amadeous

Noob
I was playing king of the hill one time and I was king for 3 games in a row when this guy send me a message saying

"Your a fagget for using Dethstroke"

Being the cloud I am I read off the message on mic in the room followed by "BOOM BABY" in an annoying Austin Powers voice. I then told everyone my history of being a Deathstroke fan prior to the game. After my fourth win he sends another message

"Well your a [ban incoming] if hes your favarite than."

Again I read it and say "Boom baby" Everyone in the room is laughing, he sends another.

"You keep saying Boom Baby, you are probably BANG YOUR DAD mid match lawl."

Read it and said on mic, "That hurt my feelings, I think I'll do myself in cause I can not handle his wit." The guy sending me hate was next.

He picks Aquaman. I intentionally play ass annoying as possible, he is a scrub aquaman and tries to get in instead of zoning. As I hit bullets I say "Try blocking." "BOOM BABY" and "The legend never dies." He ragequit.

Was glorious. I'm gonna buy a capture card so I can stream king of the hills and make people mad with Deathstroke.

MuMuGuy

Noob
Sending a Deathstroke spammer hate mail is not worth the effort. There are players that pick Deathstroke and spam guns just to incite others to send hate mail, which will often be uploaded to youtube. By sending spammers (especially Deathstroke in IGAU) hatemail, people are just playing into their hands and feeding the troll.

Vagrant

Noob
Sending a Deathstroke spammer hate mail is not worth the effort. There are players that pick Deathstroke and spam guns just to incite others to send hate mail, which will often be uploaded to youtube. By sending spammers (especially Deathstroke in IGAU) hatemail, people are just playing into their hands and feeding the troll.
If all he is doing is spamming guns you should have absolutely no problem beating him.

MuMuGuy

Noob
If all he is doing is spamming guns you should have absolutely no problem beating him.
Assuming the lag isn't bad, I have no trouble dealing with spammers. The point of my post was that people shouldn't send hatemail to Deathstroke spammers because a lot of them are just flame baiting.

Although spammers in general are an easy win, they're still no fun to play. It's better to be the bigger man and just move on afterwards without vocalizing one's annoyance. Heck, acidglow has a series on youtube in which he'll spam with Deathstroke just to get hate mail.

Amadeous

Noob
Assuming the lag isn't bad, I have no trouble dealing with spammers. The point of my post was that people shouldn't send hatemail to Deathstroke spammers because a lot of them are just flame baiting.

Although spammers in general are an easy win, they're still no fun to play. It's better to be the bigger man and just move on afterwards without vocalizing one's annoyance. Heck, acidglow has a series on youtube in which he'll spam with Deathstroke just to get hate mail.
You believe in spamming?

Dog With A Beer

Bane (noun): a source of harm, ruin or death.
Deathstroke usually kicks my ass but such is the life of Solomon Grundy. I don't think he's cheap though, he just has the potential to be spammed in a simple (but effective) manner. It's just frustrating to feel helpless trying to close distance while he continually changes levels with those damn guns and picks you apart... but I guess that's kinda the point of DS. I usually take that as a sign I just need to get better.

And in regards to receiving hate mail? My only response has always been and always will be: B==D
Simple, immature, stupid and exactly what people who talk shit online deserve. You're not worth more than 4 character spaces.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I've gotten a good reel of hatemail, none too particularly exciting though. I just make sure to provide the most infuriating response to the hatemail I get though. Whatever I can think of to cleverly piss them off even more makes the salty tears taste better. I've carried a conversation with some scrub online for hours once as I was doing homework lol.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
You know, I'm very jealous of deathstroke users, the hate that he gets sounds hilarious

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I beat a deathstroke player with a 53% one meter combo and he told me I was cheating and he'd report me on xbl

I guess the hatemail goes both ways.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I don't like that this thread died. I get just as much hatemail now as I did when this game dropped. From tonight:

"just 2 let u know ur real pussy runing and shooting"

I didn't know Deathstroke had runes at all, so he must be on to something I am not. Fascinating!

Perplexingly, he also ragequit at the rematch screen. Seems kind of late for it?

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I got this hilarious response set from this oen guy I beat a few times.

Me: *wins with a mix of guns and melee*

Scrub: "noob can only spam guns" *rematches*

Me: *wins with NO guns used*
"*yawn* Not a single gun used and I STILL bodied you."

Scrub: "Trash combos" *rematches*

Me: *gives him whole first health bar, STILL wins*
"*yawn* Gave you the first health bar and I STILL destroyed you."

Scrub: "noob spammer, can't even beat Superman without guns hahah get a life"

Me: "I'll beat Superman as I please :)"

Scrub: "u suk, meet me on Halo 3 I'll kick your butt"

Me: "Nahh, it's much more fun to shoot your ass here :p"

Lol. It's hatemail like that that really makes me scratch my head and go "...really?"

Reactions: RYX

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Tangentially related to this, I love that people hate Deathstroke so much that they constantly decline matches and quit on the select screen.