What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I was saying screwed up after buying kp2 he alrdy owned the game and played the last year. So the original issue needs to be addressed as well that's what caused him to uninstall.
But what happened? It sounds the game was installing, he freaked out and deleted the install that was happening. Can you be more specific about whats happening? Has he tried to delete the game a reinstall it from scratch?

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I know trying to bring attention to this, also his game still got screwed up big time so they Need to look into how it happened in the first place. The post is mainly to find if any others are having issues.

Gratz on sponsor btw
We all did. Then we waited patiently, and it worked

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
The game was fully installed for the last year!!!!!! He bought kp2 stuff disappeared

Then!!!!!! He uninstalled these pictures are from before uninstall not after ppl he only bought XL pack then shit went backwards

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"

So the first wake up Tuesday morning with an error in my screen. It was from after downloading mkxl , so I tried to see what was happening and got the error message about 10 times. So I've done everything from re installing it about 7 times, rebuilding my database, and everything you can possibly think of and still nothing worked... I tried contacting Sony & Nrs and they gave me the same bullshit that didn't even work.

So after 11 months of perfect gameplay NOW a this game wants to start crashing and glitching??? Especially after the most important update are you serious ?

Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it please tell me cause I'm getting annoyed

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I've tweeted this to Paulo but not sure if @16 Bit is aware of it.

There was a bug in the beta that has made its way into the main game. I'm not sure how it happens, but sometimes going into the move list during the end of a round, custom presets are wiped and your controls are back to default. This happens during ranked or any online versus, but once the match is over it fixes itself.

Also, the camera in the new pit stage is a bit funky when in the corner. It doesn't center itself correctly and moves around quite a bit during air juggles. It happens on both corners.

This is for ps4.

Siontis

Noob
After the compatibility patch and having bought KP2, the game crashes with error ce -34878-0 when playing classic towers. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Deakins

Twitch & Youtube: Mr Deakins
PS4
Ranked
Cyber Sub Zero's Xray, the ice that covers him stayed on the screen once the xray was used and blocked by opponent

KOTH
Won 1 game last night, it marked it up as 2, noticed another player had 1 loss, when it came his turn to play again it marked him up as 3 loses before his match even started

Ranked
Cryo Bomb interrupted Smokes Xray leaving myself and the other player standing still unable to do anything until the timer run out
( I won that round :) ) normal play resumed for the next round

Good thread to start as I see others have had a lot of the same and other problems/glitches

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Any other MKXL owners having freezing issues? I've almost never had problems with my Xbox One, much less MKX, but since Tuesday I've had MKXL crash at least six times in about four gaming sessions. A friend of mine has also been having issues like this, also on box. Is this isolated or something we should be making NRS aware of?

On ps4 I've had crashing issues a few times after xl and I've had dlc randomly not work frequently. Even after practicing with a character I'll return to character select and they will be locked again.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
On ps4 I've had crashing issues a few times after xl and I've had dlc randomly not work frequently. Even after practicing with a character I'll return to character select and they will be locked again.
So this is possibly a game and not console issue? Graaaaaande.

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
So right now, you get about 2-3 messages after a ranked match ends. Don't know if that's intentional, but it shows:

"Ending game"
Followed by:
"Your opponent has left the match".

Seems a bit off given that ranked matches are all 1-shots anyway.
not 100% sure but i think i use to get that message before xl came out, like they would say both but i thought it was a little minor glitch

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
yes im having crashing in, matches. online is unble to connect to some friends ive never had a problem with on mkx and beta.

and it seemsthe what's nets premeire tower is crashing aftera couple wins. get past bo rai cho and a couple withLF then it crashes.