What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
If this isn't in the right sub-forum or if it's been discussed before, mods, you know what to do.

My standard controls are: R1 = Throw, L1 = Interractable. These are custom, not default controls.

I was playing vs someone on the Dead Woods map in the beta (Imposter vs A-List).
After knocking them down in the left corner, I attempted to throw the opponent on oki but I'm hit by their wakeup Shadow Kick, taking round one. Moments later when attempting to throw the opponent once more, nothing happened. While navigating the map (and frustratingly pressing the throw button) I jumped off of an interractable.

My control scheme was defaulted right in the middle of the match!

Apologies for the lack of footage, since messaging another person on PSN cuts off the automatic video recording. Anyone else experience this?

Hi all.

Something I encountered twice now during an online precise session with a buddy.

I set my controller so that R1 is block and R2 is interactables (am I the only one who does this?)

Anyways what happened is my buddy (player 1) went into the moves list to check frame data which also displayed on my screen, then once he exited the menu to continue playing, my controls went to default! Meaning R1 became interactables and R2 block.

This happened twice and there's no way to pick your controllers assignment during practice. My buttons were fine up until this moment and he's gone into the menu a few times.

Anyone else experience this?

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
My friend ns_natsu on psn bought kp2 last night and couldn't use the characters. The issue got progressively worst by the minute and menu options modes characters all disappearing.... He has rebuild database uninstall reinstalled nothing working plz help !!!!!! @colt
@16bit

Relax lol. He has wiped the installed data, which is why there is there incomplete modes, as the game lets you play some while the rest is copying. Asking Paulo is not going to fix it.

It's most likely the Licence needs to be redone via the PS4 settings to why the DLC is not showing, as I had it with Goro last year. If he has backed up the saves to the cloud then you can get all the skins, etc, otherwise he is screwed and will need to start everything again.

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
You have to wait like an hour.

16bit (qa) and Paulo (lead game designer) are not costumer support. This happened to everyone who got the disc, even when the game first came out.
I know trying to bring attention to this, also his game still got screwed up big time so they Need to look into how it happened in the first place. The post is mainly to find if any others are having issues.

Gratz on sponsor btw