What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I get it constantly from lots of games on ps4 .
delete them regularly they do cause issues in somethings . Like uploading to YouTube from sharefactory
Ok, I see what's going on -- it seems like it automatically saves all your match replays to Online Storage by default. So it fills up pretty quickly.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
What troubles me the most is the fact my online stats don't match. I want the Liu Kang skin, whichever one you get from ranked matches. It says I've only played 2 matches, yet I've had plenty of them, I have the 'Dropping Fools' achievement...

XBox One

Any game mode, especially online

There appears to be a glitch in combos where the code doesn't correctly recognize the input

as you can see in this video I am attempting to perform Goro's basic 1,1, BF4 EX punchwalk combo but instead what we see is Goro performing a 1,1, BF1 fireball combo. I didn't leave a lot of time at the end of the video but you can clearly see 1 being pressed twice and 4 being pressed once. This happens when not trying to EX punchwalk as well, i've also seen 2,1, BF2 happen during goro's 2,1,BF4.

This is not exclusive to Goro as im sure others can attest to. It happened to me a lot today trying to perform a 1,1,1, DB2 hammer combo with Cryo Sub-Zero.

Also, doesn't make a difference regardless of Negative edge settings

Lastly, whats the correct annotation for indicating a combo is an EX combo? should I have instead written it out as 1,1, BF EX4? Am i Doing it right?!?! ;)

omg look at all these helpful emoji!

Last edited:

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
XBox One

Any game mode, especially online

There appears to be a glitch in combos where the code doesn't correctly recognize the input

as you can see in this video I am attempting to perform Goro's basic 1,1, BF4 EX punchwalk combo but instead what we see is Goro performing a 1,1, BF1 fireball combo. I didn't leave a lot of time at the end of the video but you can clearly see 1 being pressed twice and 4 being pressed once. This happens when not trying to EX punchwalk as well, i've also seen 2,1, BF2 happen during goro's 2,1,BF4.

This is not exclusive to Goro as im sure others can attest to. It happened to me a lot today trying to perform a 1,1,1, DB2 hammer combo with Cryo Sub-Zero.

Also, doesn't make a difference regardless of Negative edge settings

Lastly, whats the correct annotation for indicating a combo is an EX combo? should I have instead written it out as 1,1, BF EX4? Am i Doing it right?!?! ;)

omg look at all these helpful emoji!
Yeah, go into controller settings. Turn off release check and input shortcuts. You should be fine then.

Not sure if this is a glitch because I never played MK9, but any Highs (projectiles and melee) hit you when you are blocking low but they completely go over you when you regularly crouch.

BecomingDeath13

Not sure if this is a glitch because I never played MK9, but any Highs (projectiles and melee) hit you when you are blocking low but they completely go over you when you regularly crouch.
Yeah it's normal. You take chip if you block. Don't block and you don't get chipped, but you're at risk for a quick low attack.

Euph0nic

Purple Glowy Stuff
On PC
I don't see anyone's connection quality, 99% of the icons are 3 dark gray bars. Connectivity seems slightly more stable than mk9 but not by much, which means imho still pretty pathetic. Symptoms spread across several NRS releases over several years, accross different platforms. It was the WORST out there in MK9, now i can't find the words.

Dear NRS
This "The session is no longer available" team hasn't been fucking canned yet? you didn't can them after NEVER fixing MK9? Are you satisfied with A+'s in all areas, but a steady F in online functionality? Have you played S***** F****** (I hate to go low-blow, but i've made you fucking rich) online in the last 10 years? It's absolutely flawless? a 1v1 PVP algorithm has evaded you yet again? or you used the same abject failure? (abject failure squared) and you reheated the mk9 turd? Why the fuck cant I play Mortal Kombat online for the last half decade? I'm starting to get fucking furious for the amount of money moving around!

Yeah, go into controller settings. Turn off release check and input shortcuts. You should be fine then.
Ill give it a try but i hate the idea of some simple BF moves being half circles Like Sub's slide

actually, im a fool. this still keeps inputs like BF aas BF

Its still very hard for me to EX cancel tho. I can EX any move 99/100, but when i try it at the end of subbies 11 for example i get nothing usually.

gotta perktiss moar

BecomingDeath13

Ill give it a try but i hate the idea of some simple BF moves being half circles Like Sub's slide

actually, im a fool. this still keeps inputs like BF aas BF

Its still very hard for me to EX cancel tho. I can EX any move 99/100, but when i try it at the end of subbies 11 for example i get nothing usually.

gotta perktiss moar
Yeah lol, alternate inputs adds the diagonals. Perktiss will be good though

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Not sure if it's worth mentioning but it's interesting to see at least.

From the Jason section, and something that happened to me last night...

On PS4, go into Practice Mode like normal. After practice loads up, put PS4 in to Rest Mode. Turn PS4 back on, and it should instantly resume practice. Now pause and go to switch characters... New character select screen is visible, showing Jason highlightable (but not unlocked) on the left, and Tanya silhouette on the right. The spacing between characters has been decreased, to fit more.

I have repeated it multiple times with 100% success rate. I thought maybe it was a sign that Jason would be unlocked today for Kombat Pack buyers, but no luck after the Premier Tower reset.

Also someone in that thread mentioned that he opened Netflix, which suspended MKX, rather than doing the Rest Mode.

i joined a team ranked factionwar. after waiting a bit and we got 10 people together the match ended after the first round ??? so why is this a mod for 10 people. was it buggy or is it like i expected that you have to change between your teammates in a fight so noone die , if someone loose alll hp its over ???

hope somehow can tell me if its buggy or how it works

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
So I've spent over fifty bucks for a game that doesn't work.
Sad thing is I knew this game would be just as garbage as the last two and still bought it, hoping.
Won't make the same mistake again.

DDustiNN

So I've spent over fifty bucks for a game that doesn't work.
Sad thing is I knew this game would be just as garbage as the last two and still bought it, hoping.
Won't make the same mistake again.
Well that sounds a bit extreme. What exactly doesn't work? MK9 and Injustice were great, and MKX has also been great for the week I've been playing it.

DDustiNN

Anyone know why my win/loss has just randomly reset?
Are you on PS4? Could it have to do with today's update? I saw some posts saying that the stats were messed up and wrong... So I wonder if they went for a total reset. Curious to see if anyone else says the same.

learis1

Guardian Cadet
Not sure if this was mentioned, didn't read through the whole thread.

Playing reptile online, I had a glitch where I simply didn't gain any more meter, period. Don't know what caused it or how consistent it is or if it affects other cast members.

Bopper69

Noob
Are you on PS4? Could it have to do with today's update? I saw some posts saying that the stats were messed up and wrong... So I wonder if they went for a total reset. Curious to see if anyone else says the same.
Ahh it might be that then cause yeah im on Ps4

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Well that sounds a bit extreme. What exactly doesn't work? MK9 and Injustice were great, and MKX has also been great for the week I've been playing it.
I disagree on the first and MKX is pretty trashy on the PC at the moment.