What's new

The MKX at Combo Breaker 2015 Hype and Updates Thread

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You said he needs toned down plus OS nerf. I took that as him needing several nerfs. I over reacted guess. I just want raiden to stay viable and not nerfed to shit like mk9. Normalizing thunder god is fine if they buff his other variations i think
My main issue is that he has safe 50/50s with the OS. If they took out the OS he would at least have to take some risks. He'd still be the best in the game I'd imagine, but he would be more tolerable than he is now.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Twan is easily our best player. He's won nearly every SF/MK local we've held. It's nice to see him get more national recognition, wish he would've won the whole thing but what are you gonna do?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
ok now that i'm back from lunch...

can we talk about the pig of the hut hype curse? feels like any time he puts one player on a pedestal and won't stop pimping them & their character, they don't even get top 8 at the next major.

he did this with 16bit early in injustice, i think at UFGT with pre-patch frost. he did it to zyphox a bit later on, and we can now add blind ducky as the latest victim.

when will we learn not to put too much stock in netplay? i know not all of these cases were based on that but the majority were...
Well first off I stand correct

Last time I checked he was the only person to beat dizzy all weekend in any capacity.........OFFLINE

Sorry Dvorah isn't braindead and it requires you to be 10000% on point w your execution unlike most characters in this game

Ducky lost both games due to execution and not being perfect and dropped a lot of swarm cancels

Tag me next time

Last edited:

nugava

Noob
Great matches. But going from Aris and UltraDavid to Godspeed is like going from Raiden to Kenshi. I d'rather listen to Tom Brady alone. Godspeed is getting on my nerves. Is it just me ? I mean, who the fuck is Godspeed ?
I laughed my ass of when some dude in the crowd was screaming: "Who the fuck is Godspeed ?" during the auction tournament.