What's new

The MKX at Combo Breaker 2015 Hype and Updates Thread

delbuster

hungry
i think dizzy has this. which means another major win for raiden. which means nerfs. which means you probably won't see me with the thunder god tag in a few days..............

if not
IM IN THERE

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Guys, what happened was Raptor attempted to stagger king with a teleport cancel. Forgetting he just broke a combo, he didn't have the stamina to cancel the teleport which caused to get blocked and punished.

Raptor really impressive though. Amazing showing.

Also, takeda teleport cancels brings me into a huge rant... but that's for another time.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Pretty sure that interactable was because he had the input shortcuts on and that makes it where 2+4 does an interactable. That is my speculation anyway.
It was, but that mistake was probably due to tournament jitters. I know the feel...

hayatei

Noob
I get that Takeda has problems but is all the stuff he doing punishable? Cause if not then he certainly seems viable to me.
well he has a decent match up agaisnt quan chi but you can armor the f122+4 string when CROUCH BLOCKING which nobody seems to know. that is also why he's tp cancelling first hit of 2+4 sometimes even though thats punishable with good reaction

Takeda would be A LOT better if they removed the gap in that string tbh

edit: as you could see agaisnt forever king it kinda quickly turned into his favor when he learned how to armor through the string