What's new

The MKX at Combo Breaker 2015 Hype and Updates Thread

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
All the streams have the entire broadcasts stored for a few days after the broadcast by default. Go to Spookys or Calistos and you can watch the entire pools.. not just highlights. The problem is that the stream failed.

As the show is on tomorrow.. if it takes "days" to get posted.. then what is the point?

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
As the show is on tomorrow.. if it takes "days" to get posted.. then what is the point?
They have a tournament to run, they don't have time to spend editing and uploading a large amount of videos to Youtube right now. We already know the results anyway. Just be patient and wait a few days, and be thankful that they even thought of recording the matches off stream for Youtube. Usually if this type of thing happens the matches are just gone.

I don't think it's fair to make it seem like it was bigcallistos fault. It was the internet at the hotel. There is nothing they could do about it even spookys stream went down.

Jynks

They have a tournament to run, they don't have time to spend editing and uploading a large amount of videos to Youtube right now. We already know the results anyway. Just be patient and wait a few days, and be thankful that they even thought of recording the matches off stream for Youtube. Usually if this type of thing happens the matches are just gone.
what rubbish. Youtube will accept 20hour long videos. Just upload the entire stream. QED.

I don't think it's fair to make it seem like it was bigcallistos fault. It was the internet at the hotel. There is nothing they could do about it even spookys stream went down.
yeah it was all the streams

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Go to spooky's past broadcasts. On the "combobreaker day 1" VOD skip to about 6:15.00
3rd world internet problems, can't run twitch live outside of mobile quality or low with current speed (which i just recharged btw), Past broadcasts doesn't load.

Imagine Africa's pain when a tournament is broadcasted on a channel without quality option select, its not like is just me, but the whole continent potentially get hurt in the same manner and those who don't have a buffed internet will just backdash and wait for youtube, and those are numbers that sometimes streamers are looking.

Mr. President promised to buff our internet, but is currently as tier list now, some areas of the city has buffed internet, other areas is just bottom tier by design, like mine that don't have constructs for fiber yet.

Imagine that i will sleep at friend's house to watch Evo, when i could've just watched from my own. It just sucks, definitely will move to a better location once i get enough money.

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
what rubbish. Youtube will accept 20hour long videos. Just upload the entire stream. QED.

Like I said before, they have a tournament to run, this is not their priority. And on top of this their internet is still shaky because it was throughout the whole of last night, so trying to upload a 20 hour video is a ridiculous idea. Their focus is making sure they can get working streams for the final day and making sure the internet is consistent, they have literally no time to be worrying about uploading videos from day 2 to Youtube.

Use your head and just be happy you're even getting videos that probably should have been lost. If you don't like waiting then fuck off because you won't get the videos for a few days regardless of how much you whine.

Last edited:
Reactions: cfw

Jynks

lol... yeah it takes a lot of effort to press 3 buttons to upload something.. rofl.. what a joke.

Jynks

What is moronic is thinking it takes anything more than that. It is a film on a Hdrive. Go to youtube press upload, click browse. select file.. hit OK.. it is that simple.

Can some mod just remove this thread. I don't think tym should be used for shitting on dedicated streamers and especially not if it wasn't their fault to begin with.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
This is pretty moronic. You're not even trying to understand what people are telling you, instead you keep on missing the point.

Combo Breaker is a huge event. Uploading things to YouTube takes second priority over taking care of the business / issues at hand. Just be patient, the match footage will come...or you can just scour the VODs to get as much as you can now.

cfw

Toys can't save you!
I wonder how long it'll take a 20 hr long video to upload to youtube with hotel internet without random disconnects, anyway.

Hmmm, interesting thought...:coffee:

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Once again...incorrect assumptions. One does not simply "discredit" REO or whoever else was in said pool.

I'm done trying to convince anybody anymore. The state of TYM nowadays is why I hardly ever post. Perhaps it would have been smarter not to mention I didn't practice, but it's not like that was difficult to notice just from watching me play. Look at the archives from previous Yomi Gaming locals if you need an example.

Time to crash and burn. See you guys tomorrow.
Just take responsibility for your post that was poorly worded good god