What's new

General/Other - Mileena The Mileena General Discussion Thread (All Variations)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Ugh! Guys Cassie Cage is a bitch! I fucking playing against her, the bitch can punish everything we do unless we spend a bar with EX vanish -____- plus she outfootsies her by a lot and getting in is not hard against Mileena so.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Ugh! Guys Cassie Cage is a bitch! I fucking playing against her, the bitch can punish everything we do unless we spend a bar with EX vanish -____- plus she outfootsies her by a lot and getting in is not hard against Mileena so.
I'm terified of the day Cassie players actually learn the match up and stop pretending they don't have a 6 frame reversal.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Yeah! I just played a very good Cassie player who knew every single one of her strings was punisheable.

SHE EVEN ARMORED 12(3) -____-

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
Don't worry guys, all the well known/top players thinks she's fine. You're just not playing her right. The 3 days they spent with her trumps your 8 months. Gotta 'get gud' Mileena community!

BTW, happy new year!

Lol I was half-trolling. Sai is decent since she has to play around it with no real projectile game. 21~EX Roll is actually legit vs EX Flip interrupts. But yeah, death on block and what not.

EDIT: Confused F12b4~EX Roll with 21~EX Roll. 21~EX Roll jails so Cassie doesn't get to try and EX Flip.

Last edited:

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
If there is a Mileena PM group can I please get an invite. If not... ummmm... well..... I guess don't :D

Thanks

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Awwww.... well that works well as I prefer discussions on the boards so that we can all learn. I think some of the more hated characters have private discussions to stop all the inevitable flames / trolling / thread derailments.

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
You honestly don't have to d3 to stop Cassie's advancing string (b124) you just have to make the correct read. You can raw roll the kick for a punish between 2 and 4 or if she cancels out of it with flip kick, raw roll the kick for a punish. Showing a Cassie player that you can punish her flip kick and her popular advancing string will at least make them respect the neutral game a bit more allowing for sai work. I'm sure you guys know of that already but I felt I needed to contribute haha.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Guys/gals....what are we going to do when everyone breaks down Mileena? F3 has been put out of contention against certain players altogether lol.