What's new

Combo List - Kano The Kano Combo Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ando1184

Noob
A new

easy meter less commando Kano combo corner b312 b1 32 112 command grab 38% not hotbox dependent and very easy
Yeh that's the bnb I do in the corner if b312 lands, I woulda mentioned that before too but I thought that was already known :p

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
Today is a day all Kano players beside cutthroat scrubs lol jk lib in infamy they nerfed Kano so bad. I understand the nerd to back1 and maybe 32. But they literally nerfed all of his fing moves wtf. He had such good pressure and rush down but now ure only real options are to fucking zone. This is retarded yeah thx for the slow ass high plus on block 4 2 it's shit and b31 isn't all that good either . I died inside today. IMO Kano has dropped from high tier all the way down to mid-low tier if that's even Thing. Why Ed boon whyyyy. Freakin commando Kano completely loses his mix up game unless ure in the corner and it's still shit.

I was running though the Cutthroat combos last night one or two them seemed to have the wrong notation.

This one for example : B312, 23 xx DB1EX, NJP, 23 xx BF3 (39%/52%/58%) (RM I$AAC)
23 doesn't' work it should be 32, please update thanks!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Today is a day all Kano players beside cutthroat scrubs lol jk lib in infamy they nerfed Kano so bad. I understand the nerd to back1 and maybe 32. But they literally nerfed all of his fing moves wtf. He had such good pressure and rush down but now ure only real options are to fucking zone. This is retarded yeah thx for the slow ass high plus on block 4 2 it's shit and b31 isn't all that good either . I died inside today. IMO Kano has dropped from high tier all the way down to mid-low tier if that's even Thing. Why Ed boon whyyyy. Freakin commando Kano completely loses his mix up game unless ure in the corner and it's still shit.
I'm not home yet. On the notes I didn't see anything and heard about B1. What other changes were made to his string/moves???

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
So what exactly got changed for Kano? I saw the patch notes but I didn't see any changes to our guy in there. Anyone got a list?

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
im personally happy as thought for sure that "1-frame jump attack" ,namely being the only way for him to launch in commando outside of b321 in a corner. thankfully i guess they were talking about something else.

OmGxBdON

Idk why you are spreading the doom and gloom, his strings are literally the same, just fixed to show what they actually are. B1 is -2 because it was bugged, but everything is still the same. Hell, they confirmed what I thought and saw that b31 is still +1. Literally almost nothing changed.
It's not all of his normal strings are negative except for 2 f4 Kano just plummeted down the tier list they definetly don't feel the same way they did before nerf. Odd bout b1 that should be changed but everything else was fine wtf

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
Anyone want to be a bit more specific on this?
He actually gained two moves which are +2 on block (both highs so less helpful than it could be) , and b31 is +1 now (not clear to me if they were frame data changes or real changes ... but at the very least they are certainly not worse than before). Only one move (b1) got worse (+2 -> -2). No idea what that fool is moaning about.

The things that are negative now were always negative.

OmGxBdON

It's not all of his normal strings are negative except for 2 f4 Kano just plummeted down the tier list
They
He actually gained two moves which are +2 on block (both highs so less helpful than it could be) , and b31 is +1 now (not clear to me if they were frame data changes or real changes ... but at the very least they are certainly not worse than before). Only one move (b1) got worse (+2 -> -2). No idea what that fool is moaning about.

The things that are negative now were always negative.
thts funny cuz clearly you didn't see all of his fucking moves are now negative sorry for cursin but I'm pissed that they completely destroyed Kano. 11 112 32 b13 all negative

ando1184

Noob
They

thts funny cuz clearly you didn't see all of his fucking moves are now negative sorry for cursin but I'm pissed that they completely destroyed Kano. 11 112 32 b13 all negative
112 was always -1, 32 was 0, and b31 was -1 on block. All of these strings don't feel or look any different at this point bud. It's not entirely the end of the world since the frame data visually looks different. It changed last patch but nothing felt any different then either. Just relax man Kano is still Kano for the most part. It would be nice if MB ball could be canceled on block, let's make a big deal bout it not being cancelable. Maybe we could get a nice buff , since they are added completely new strings to some characters I'm sure they could manage a change like that :p

Edit: maybe we should take the frame talk to the general discussion thread though. This kinda talk doesn't look that good in a combo thread.

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
In Cybernetic:

Corner: 1,1,2~D,B+1, B+3,1,2, 3,2, 1,1,2~B,F+3 (38%)

This is s really easy one I've been using. Just thought I'd share. Sorry if it's a repost but I didn't see it on the original post.

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
I'm having a really hard time landing the 112 at the end of B312, B1, 32, 112, Grab. They never seem to be high enough for the 112 to catch them... is there some timing trick anybody has or should I just keep grinding in training till it magically clicks? I've had to cut it off and only get 32% so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.