What's new

Combo List - Kano The Kano Combo Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the most damaging middle screen Cutthroat combos that I have found are:
Meterless:
F+2,1,2 - F+2,1,2 - RUN CANCEL - 1,1,2 - Kano ball 30%

1 meter:
B+1,2 - EX Blade Slice - F+2,1,2 - RUN CANCEL - 1,1,2 - Kano ball 36%

Need to go right now, can someone test how much these do:
B+3,1 - EX Blade Slice - F+2,1,2 - RUN CANCEL - 1,1,2 - Kano ball?
If possible:
1,1,2 - EX Blade Slice - F+2,1,2 - RUN CANCEL - 1,1,2 - Kano ball?

EDIT: These are without power up
1st one is 34%
2nd one is 37%

zHowieHD

Caged
Cutthroat corner combo

b312, 112xxEXBladeslice, j1, 32xxkanoball 42% (55% with buff) (62% with EX buff)

Really simple to do as well.
That 112 in the corner in unreliable as the 112 tends to whiff on characters with smaller hurtboxes.i replaced it with 32 into Ex Blade slice

Anbu

AnbuSasukePro/KHAOTIC_ANBUx
Here's a 42% Kano Commando combo. I haven't been following the thread so if there is a similar combo sorry.

Last edited:

Decay

King of the Bill

Here are some setups/combos that I haven't really seen here yet. I was gonna post a huge BnB video but everyone is on that already, so good job with those fellas. @Derocus I do have some NJP combos, especially in commando. You can hit confirm a NJP, then jump forward 1, f4 xx Ex knife slash, f32, kano ball, if I remember correctly since I'm not at my PS4.

Is there any way to get the combos posted like the Kenshi BnB post? I really enjoy being able to see the combos typed out as "B123" etc. I guess its because I am a newer player and seeing the input helps vs the videos. Also because I can barely do a 112, since I am new to MK in general. Insane combos though guys. Anyone care to sit in practice with a total newb and teach some on PS4? Add me! Freakology-

TDD

Noob
Hey guys, I'm quite new to the fighting games but I'm willing to learn more. Thanks for posting all these combos. Here's a combo I use which is made by combining some of the combos posted here earlier (and something placed by me)

http://a.pomf.se/puccbs.webm

The combo is for cutthroat Kano:
112 xx EX DB1 xx F212 xx D2

It deals 37%/47% depending on having used power up or not.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I found a cool little set up in the cyber variation. Piggy backing off of thr fact ending with 1+3 on certain strings reset the opponent at b2 range. At the beginning of the match start with b233+4 ex, dash nj1, step forward 11, b1, 3,1+3. This equal 27%. And puts you at the same distance to do another b2, if that hits ex, dash njp, 11,11,112 kano ball =27%. It is 2 meters but now they in the corner with a little more than half their life gone and if they block it the string is safe. Just my 2 cents haha.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Friend just got this game. I've been playing with him because I don't have a PS4 or X1, but I am digging Kommando Kano. I have some questions though.

1. This whole run cancel stuff, is it just 'forward, forward, block xx release block'? Can I input a normal during the run animation while still holding block? I read the primer but it doesn't seem to go into detail about to physically input it (unless I missed it)

2. Cancelling EX Balls in combos. Is it just down down right after it starts up? So for instance, b1,3 xx ex ball(first hit) down down, ender?

Thanks in advance guys! Glad to be finally playing some MK with my boy Kano.

chores

bad at things

Here are some setups/combos that I haven't really seen here yet. I was gonna post a huge BnB video but everyone is on that already, so good job with those fellas. @Derocus I do have some NJP combos, especially in commando. You can hit confirm a NJP, then jump forward 1, f4 xx Ex knife slash, f32, kano ball, if I remember correctly since I'm not at my PS4.
formatted the two cybernetic combos at the end of the video:

corner: b312, 11, 3xxEX SLICE, njp, 112xxKANOBALL -- 41% for one bar (62% with power)
midscreen: 112xxEX SLICE, njp, f212, d4xxKANOBALL -- 37% for one bar

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
can some one test this Commando combo out for me? ive been trying all dam day to do this and i need to see if its even worth it anymore

b312,11,11,112 Ex choke

chores

bad at things
anyone have any ideas for off a raw njp for cutthroat? i find myself using it more and more once they get used to the b1/b3 mixup

right now im doing njp f21xxEX SLICE, f2xxKANOBALL for 29%

Mutton

Noob
I've been messing around in training mode with Commando; it seems midscreen the most damage you'll get is anything canceled into an EX Ball cancel into 4xxChoke. You just aren't close enough to land anything else outside of the corner. Maybe you can get a neutral jump attack off it?

I've been using a variant on Decay's combo in the corner; 112xxEX Ballxxdd b312 11 112xxChoke for a good 35%, as doing three reps of 11 is too finicky and not really worth it damage wise. Going to experiment with neutral jumps as well

Mutton

Noob
b31 db1 b23 2+4 ex dash njp f24 forget the damage but it leads to a full screen hard knockdown and lets you set up some more zoning with knife
Instead of the f24 you can walk forward a bit and do b31 or 4 into Kanoball for a 31% (compared to 29%) and similar positioning. As that is a bit tricky to get just right, you can also do 2xxUplaser for 30%

Here's some Cybernetic Kano Kombos
Meterless Midscreen
1. B31 xx DB1, B23 1+3- 22%
2. B23 Starter- 24%
3. 112 Starter- 26%
4. F4 Starter- 22%

Meterless Corner-
1. B31 xx DB1, B312, 11, B13 1+3- 30%
2. B23 Starter-32%
3. 112 Starter- 33%
4. F4 Starter- 30%

Midscreen 1 Bar
1. B31 xx DB1, B23 EX 2+4, Dash, NJP, Walk Foward, 11, B12 1+3- 31%
2. B23 Starter- 33%
3. 112 Starter- 34%
4. F4 Starter- 31%

Corner 1 Bar
1. B31 xx DB1, B312, 11, B13 EX 2+4, NJP, B23 1+3- 36%
2. B23 Starter- 38%
3. 112 Starter- 39%
4. F4 Starter- 36%

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
can some one test this Commando combo out for me? ive been trying all dam day to do this and i need to see if its even worth it anymore

b312,11,11,112 Ex choke

Yes and no. For me at least.

In the corner b312,11,11,3,2 Ex choke worked.

Also You could try

b312, 3,2, d4, Power Slam for 31% or more when you do the Ex version
b312, 3,2, 11,d4 rib strike for a bit more.

Also tie in Ex Choke a bitch and upball if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.