What's new

Combo List - Kano The Kano Combo Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if posted but cybernetic corner combo:
112xxDB1, B232+4MB, NJP, F4, 112xxDB3=36%
You're able to replace the 112 ender with B131+3 for standing reset for 34%

Commando Corner Combo:

b312, instant njp, b1, 11, 112 rib breaker ~ 37%
This doesn't work on female/small characters btw.

Last edited:

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
alright guys what's the advantage of doing one of his command grabs vs the other in comando?
rib strike is unblockable and is used in block string

choke is for connected strings

speaking of which should we make a commando specific thread that tells what throws are compatable with what strings. i would make it myself but im still unfamilar with the notation of this game

Last edited:

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Went through the roster so many times in practice mode...and I realized I have to main Kano. He is perfect for the style I want to play in this game. And his animations are so badass.

Killusion

Stream addict
Seems like the most damaging middle screen Cutthroat combos that I have found are:
Meterless:
F+2,1,2 - F+2,1,2 - RUN CANCEL - 1,1,2 - Kano ball 30%

1 meter:
B+1,2 - EX Blade Slice - F+2,1,2 - RUN CANCEL - 1,1,2 - Kano ball 36%

Need to go right now, can someone test how much these do:
B+3,1 - EX Blade Slice - F+2,1,2 - RUN CANCEL - 1,1,2 - Kano ball?
If possible:
1,1,2 - EX Blade Slice - F+2,1,2 - RUN CANCEL - 1,1,2 - Kano ball?

EDIT: These are without power up

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I'm digging cutthroat and haven't even gotten to mess with Cyber or commando yet. So little time yesterday. I'm digging this char!

TeaBag

Jack Daniel's Supporter
I've been using him all day today and just love his cybernetic variation. From what I've seen so far I'm going to say cybernetic is going to be his best. He's got a good balance in zoning and pressure with combos that leave the opponent standing. I will be using him at a local tournament tomorrow night and get some match footage to share with you guys. And his 8 frame B1 is just amazing.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I do not consider myself to be part of Kano community (although I'm kinda interested in this dude since the last game), but if I was, I would be ranting about how you guys turned combo thread into general discussion thread. OP will have hard time digging through piles of generic stuff later on when doing compilations of combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.