What's new

Tech The Flash Tech Discussion Thread

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Did you hear about the reset ? I just did it accidently without using his trait and I'm pretty sure we can find good resets BnB working on it.

Let's go ! =)

catch them with trait in the air? running man stance punish into full comber?

can he punish backdashes with trait into flying headbutt????????

LEGEND

YES!
catch them with trait in the air?
its possible to trait on reaction to a jump and still punish them but you have to be looking for it

can he punish backdashes with trait into flying headbutt????????
no, back dashes are too fast to trait then punish on reaction. But you can punish them for back dashing if you are already in trait

running man stance punish into full comber?
i don't know of any move with a long enough recovery that a neutral run from RMS will get you in fast enough to get a punish on it, if thats what you meant. But it can be used that way to gain more distance than just dashing, and is safer since you cancel cancel it into a block

its possible to trait on reaction to a jump and still punish them but you have to be looking for it

no, back dashes are too fast to trait then punish on reaction. But you can punish them for back dashing if you are already in trait

i don't know of any move with a long enough recovery that a neutral run from RMS will get you in fast enough to get a punish on it, if thats what you meant. But it can be used that way to gain more distance than just dashing, and is safer since you cancel cancel it into a block
no trait jumps and then running man stance punish it.... and i meant punishing backdashes on a read with trait shoulder.

Psychotropic

Semi-Casual
Just tried using Sonic Pound in a combo to see if it's untechable. Turns out it only counts as a hard knockdown if done on its own. Wouldve been sooo good cause it leaves you standing right next to them.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
The flash dd2 is godlike. Make an empty dash into [grabs], [d1, d2], [b2, etc..] at the perfect distance, [2], [3] or whatever it's so good. We also can cancel it into Ji2.
Did you know d1, d2, dd2, 2 linked ?
We really need to make a complete list of what projectiles can be dodged by the dd2 stance (before he runs) to punish them with the 1 charge.
Without it, I wouldn't do shit vs character such Harley Quinn. :>

They should buff it to make it regain so meter.

LEGEND

YES!
Sorry bout not updating this, i've been playing alot of sinestro and green arrow. plus i put alot of time into finishing star labs so my free time has been booked

Thinking i will add a section for speed dodge and another for various situational punishes either later tonight or tomorrow

Tonymitsu

"Zoom, zoom..."
Based on some quick tests just now, it's not just dd2,2 that links during combos.

I have successfully canceled the following strings into every attack from RMS:

d1, d2
b2, 2
f2, 1

the 2,1 string is an interesting case. I can link RMS1 (6 frames), RMS 2 (7 frames) but not RMS 3 (8 frames).

The in-game list says that 2,1 is +17 on hit, so assuming the frame data for all of these attacks is accurate, it suggests that anything with 18 frames of recovery can be canceled into the RMS of your choice.

EDIT: Clarification