What's new

THE FLASH - series trailer hits Tonight (8PM EST) during Arrow finale on CW, hype?!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26

Fans of the Flash are in for a surprise tomorrow, especially if you like the CW show, "Arrow"! The show based on Oliver Queen a.k.a. "Green Arrow" is an absolute hit series that is in it's second season. As the Flash joins the show, tomorrow we will see first hand what he will be bringing to the table.

For those of you who have not seen the show at all yet can watch the entire first season on Netflix. It is highly recommended!

1 DAY LEFT!

article edited/promoted by STORMS*

extended version UPDATE

Last edited:

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
big fan of ARROW on CW so IF these guys get The Flash series correct its going to be sick!

They'd bettter not eff this up...

First tease we got was at the end of this vid from Arrow season 2's finale.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
sorry cant edit the Title but im not sure the trailer will be on CW (if that confuses ppl). The series will be on CW though,.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Do we know who the "Main" Villain will be yet?

Or who do you guys think is Flash's absolute enemy?

Prof. Zoom
Mirror Master
Gorilla Grodd
Captain Boomerang
Captain Cold

Am I missing the blatant arch-enemy ?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I personally would love for Grodd to be the main staple villain in the series. He can be done so sick with the right CGI.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Do we know who the "Main" Villain will be yet?

Or who do you guys think is Flash's absolute enemy?

Prof. Zoom
Mirror Master
Gorilla Grodd
Captain Boomerang
Captain Cold

Am I missing the blatant arch-enemy ?
In his Arrow episodes, it was hinted at his mother being killed by Zoom. So, I think he'll be to Barry what Deathstroke is to Oliver.

No clue how Frost is going to fit into this though. Hopefully she joins the Suicide Squad eventually. :) Grodd would be sick. Maybe have him start off as an animal being tested on at Star Labs or something. Real planet of the apes shit. lol

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I don't wanna read too much of this thread as I have only seen the first series so far (Netflix FTW!) but is the trailer airing tonight... can someone confirm so I can edit the title?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
In his Arrow episodes, it was hinted at his mother being killed by Zoom. So, I think he'll be to Barry what Deathstroke is to Oliver.

No clue how Frost is going to fit into this though. Hopefully she joins the Suicide Squad eventually. :) Grodd would be sick. Maybe have him start off as an animal being tested on at Star Labs or something. Real planet of the apes shit. lol

I think you're on to something ;)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I don't wanna read too much of this thread as I have only seen the first series so far (Netflix FTW!) but is the trailer airing tonight... can someone confirm so I can edit the title?

yea go ahead and change it to tonight at 8pm (est) when the Arrow season2 finale airs (most likely for hype purposes it will be near the end of the show)

btw CW lets people watch all the the previous full episodes on their siteso anyone can get caught up w/o Netflix http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/arrow/full-episodes

Art

Grave_Intent
Odd, you think they would have done it during Arrow tonight. But HYPE no the less!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Hopefully captain cold so I can see why all those ppl were fangirling over him before injustice dropped. lol

Plus I like Ice powers.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Im almost sure its going to suck MAJOR balls just like Arrow does. Or no, it probably cant be more cheesy , stupid and badly acted than this shit.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice! Am hyped! Will watch!

Wonder if he'll be as fast as Bart Allen on Smallville aka Kid Flash aka Impulse :)