What's new

The Final Round Preparation Thread

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Alright guys, so this thread is gonna be pretty much all about trying to get as much info about final round out as possible as well as giving promotion overall to the tournament.

I would like to first try to get a list of everyone who thinks they will be attending just like the current EVO playerlist thread.

If you are 50% or less comfirmed i can still put your name down just to get an idea on who all will be attending.

******VERY IMPORTANT*****
If you guys do not pre-register for FR you cannot and will not be seeded. Keep this is mind so we do not have any problems with people complaining as they register at the door. Registration is available online at any time at http://www.finalround.org/register.cfm

Pools will be released a week before the tournament even begins on Pig of the Hut's stream (twitch.tv/streamofthehut) and the entire event will also be streamed from his channel.

Here also is the official Final Round thread from Shinblanka for any extra needed info http://testyourmight.com/threads/mar-29-2013-final-round-xvi-atlanta-ga.23830/

This thread can also be used to call out people to MM's or any exhibitions to give us some pre/post tournament stuff to get hype about. Lionheart and myself have a planned exhibition (props match) to see who truly deserves the props for beating dizzy in tournament. Rain vs sub zero FT3.

****Exhibitions/Money Matches/Team Battles****
LionHeart vs Smarrgasm (FT3 PROPS Match)

I will try to keep up with and catalogue everything in this thread as much as possible. Let's make this tournament as huge and amazing as it was last year!

Playerlist
1- Smarrgasm (100% confirmed)
2- Derptile (ill humor you)
3- Pig Of The Hut (100% confirmed)
4- Glass_Sword (100% confirmed)
5- L0rdoftheFLY (100% confirmed)
6- Blackula (100% confirmed)
7- Relaxedstate (50% confirmed)
8- STB CharlieMurphy (50% confirmed)
9- Grolarbears (100% confirmed)
10- @c88 Nitemare (100% confirmed)
11- @BTK Hyena (100% confirmed)
12- RunwayMafia (100% confirmed)
13- Joker8417 (100% confirmed)
14- ImNewbieSauce (100% confirmed)
15- Noobe (100% confirmed)
16- REYTHEGREAT (100% confirmed)
17- SomeCubanGuy (50% confirmed)
18- Kitana Prime (50% confirmed)
19- Gross (50% confirmed)
20- BlackBryan (50% confirmed)
21- Semi Evil Ryu (90% confirmed)
22- Mr. Mileena (100% confirmed)
23- Cat (100% confirmed)
24- GamerBlake90 (100% confirmed)
25- gdf (100% confirmed)
26- WoundCowboy (100% confirmed)
27- STB Sgt Reed (100% confirmed)
28- subzerosmokerai (100% confirmed)
29- Goldfish (100% confirmed)
30- Chaosphere (100% confirmed)
31- pimpimjim (100% confirmed)
32- Vagrant (100% confirmed)

STORMS any way we can get this promoted to make sure people see and get on this. We want FR to be as huge as possible.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Not to take away from the thread idea or anything but just an observation, shouldn't we wait to see if MK9 is 100% confirmed for the MLG in March before anyone commits to going there or FR if they're unable to attend both?

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Not to take away from the thread idea or anything but just an observation, shouldn't we wait to see if MK9 is 100% confirmed for the MLG in March before anyone commits to going there or FR if they're unable to attend both?
Im not affiliated with MLG so im just promoting my hometown tournament. MK is 100% going to be at FR so if i had to try to plan for something now i would take my chances with FR seeing as it is guaranteed. This thread is in no way trying to rival MLG it is just to get information out on Final Round as well as help to build toward it.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
50% (Same as EVO, it all depends on my tax refund [if I receive one]. If it's not as much as I would like it to be to make the trip to EVO, then I will go to FR)

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Smarr i'm probably a littel above 50% and I'd be bringing another STB member... ViciousShogun along with me if I do get to come.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Ummm.....I'm thinking that I need to upgrade myself to 80%-ish. Tax refund wasn't large enough for me to feel comfortable using to go to EVO, but it is more than plenty for FR.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Sorry guys, 0% for me now. I have some debts to pay off and I'm taking a break from MK 9 anyways.

Next MK action for me will be at UFGT 9. And I AM 100% confirmed for that.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Bringing this post up to make sure more people are aware/planning for FR. Get in here and let us know!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Smarrgasm
Add me to the list. I will be registering either tonight or tomorrow morning. Either way, I'm 100% will be attending, I just have to register and book my shit. ;)

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
From FL:
100% EMPR_noobe
100% OBS_KingRey

50% EMPR_SomeCubanGuy
50% EMPR_KitanaPrime
50% EMP ¦ VXG Gross

Also if I go BlackBryan and I will be doing a FT5 Battle of the Low-Tier Heroes MM.