What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
quick question for TYM in general dont know or care where to put this but ive taken a break from mkx and i just wanted to know did that fuckin patch from august ever come to xbox one? i played it just now and it seemed it was not there
yes it did i think, you are talking about 9-21 right, i honestly havent noticed... actually i think the reptile ones have been on XB1 for a while...

yes it did i think, you are talking about 9-21 right, i honestly havent noticed... actually i think the reptile ones have been on XB1 for a while...
well i was talking about that and the august 31st patch i dont seem to have either one kinda strange i uninstalled and reinstalled dont know why i dont have any of it

TamedLizard

Buff George
No Boon. Nobody has figured it out. So just tell us, kay?

I'm taking this as a good sign though. He took quite a break from MK "hints". So maybe the ball will gain some momentum after this point.

AeWhole

Noob
No Boon. Nobody has figured it out. So just tell us, kay?

I'm taking this as a good sign though. He took quite a break from MK "hints". So maybe the ball will gain some momentum after this point.

He's said before on his Twitter that without hacks there REALLY wasn't a way to play him. I paraphrased but he did capitalize the really.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
I hope they use some of the rad designs from their concept art, or make unique non-themed skins.

However, I know we'll get skins that dont fit the character like Futbol Johnny Cage. Or Capoeria Liu Kang(HE DOESNT EVEN USE THAT MARTIAL ART). ffs.

Ugh. Baseball Takeda incoming.

trufenix

bye felicia
I hope they use some of the rad designs from their concept art, or make unique non-themed skins.

However, I know we'll get skins that dont fit the character like Futbol Johnny Cage. Or Capoeria Liu Kang(HE DOESNT EVEN USE THAT MARTIAL ART). ffs.

Ugh. Baseball Takeda incoming.
Nothing like being raked over the coals by one set of fans for trying to please another set of fans.