What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

TamedLizard

Buff George
I don't know man, I'm very very satisfied with Jason. If he played differently tomorrow then I'd not be happy, I love him. :p On release, Predator was soooo mental and fun to play. Don't like him anymore now lol
I mean, I'm fine with Pred and Jason as well...kinda have to be lol, because they're not going anywhere. But I meant Alien vs other guests for KP2 like Ash, Spawn, Mike Myers, ect. Of all the other choices, I'd most likely pick Alien with Spawn as a close second.

I'm treating Pred the same way right now lol. Played him his first week of release and he's collected dust ever since. As for Jason, his play style never really suited me. Don't have fun with him and, for me at least, isn't worth the struggle in many MUs.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Anyone notice that Ed's tweeting a lot about alternate universes and The Flash (TV series season 2)? I think it's just him trying to get people hyped up and theorising though...

alright ive been not payin attention to mkx anymore simply b/c ed boon can be really dissapointing but i was wondering has there been any official character announcments for kp2 thats the only thing that would bring me back, i hope no more lame guest characters

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Meh can't argue with that. But goddamn... Predator AND Jason? Two of the biggest movie icons/cash cows you could go for. Alien would be the better of two evils for me considering the other contestants, but overkill is overkill lol.
if freddy makes it in im gonna die laughing. we really need a heads up on at least one of them. its getting that time, i alone many others are losing interest in mkx online, and well, we need a DLC confirmation, they can hold on to the other 3 for god knows how long, but now we need at least one to hold on longer.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Here is another ED Boon response tweet about Alien. This time it's a response to a pic showing the possible variations for Alien.
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/651814277058158592
yeah its scary, he had a Freddy one on there awhile ago.... who knows there might be 2 guests and 2 old, maybe Alien/Freddy. god knows how much money they would make on that one. Freddy vs Jason and Alien vs Predator.... i wouldnt put it behind them, if you asked me a while back i would have said this would never happen, but now im thinking when it comes to money, WB will Stop at nothing:
NRS what?
lets just call them WB cuz we all know they are a subdivision of WB Games.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Based on the silhouettes, tweets, and the discussion so far, I can see Freddy, Xenomorph, Baraka and Bo Rai Cho being KP2. I reeeeally hope not, though.

The more I think about it, the more I want Baraka... And Smoke.. And Fujin. And Sindel. Pls NRS.

ErMac333

Noob
As a person that wants Havik, putting him besides Drahmin is not very encouraging.

No offense to Drahmin, but, he is not the most beloved character on the block.
Exactly my thoughts, I really want Havik, but even though I really like Drahmin too, Boon already shown quite the displeasure towards him in past tweets...

As much as I would love for Drahmin to be in, he's not going to be. Havik being grouped with him pretty much ruins his chances as well, and I didn't expect him to be in anyway. :(

TamedLizard

Buff George
I always liked Drahmin but there's no way he's making it. The team has stated numerous times in various ways (especially Ed) that they do not care for him.

Havik on the other hand, is generally the most well received new character from MKD. So who knows?

All I know is that Fujin is a must.