What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
So its probably obvious, but I would LOVE to have a xenomorph in this game. I f this happened in the next kombat pack, I would not give two shits about who else come. That jobber Baraka would be fine to me.

My personal choice for a 4 char KP:
Alien/Xenomorph
Fujin/Rain
Skarlet
Smoke/Noob or a Cyborg with sektor/cyrax/cyber smoke for variations

Replace Fujin with Baraka since Baraka already has his moves. So less work on him. Logic.
Most were hoping Fujin would come as 4th one. Maybe they put more than 4 chars, but I doubt it.

Meh, I'll just unwatch this thread and wait for it come come out, if it comes. At this point it doesnt matter what characters there will be. Can be anything.

Crimzon-ET

Got Face Huggers?
So its probably obvious, but I would LOVE to have a xenomorph in this game. I f this happened in the next kombat pack, I would not give two shits about who else come.
Alien vs Predator matches in MKX would be epic but dude, Xenomorph playing a Xenomorph......now this has to happen,Ha!

Also I forgot about the cyborgs until @Kokoko posted that Sektor KP2 meme. So I'd have to replace my vote for Bo Rai Cho and vote for a Lin Kuei Cyborg ninja with Sektor,Cyrax, and Smoke variations.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Replace Fujin with Baraka since Baraka already has his moves. So less work on him. Logic.
Most were hoping Fujin would come as 4th one. Maybe they put more than 4 chars, but I doubt it.
Don't just say "Logic" when your "Logic" is wrong. Baraka doesn't already have his moves, the moves he has are his MK9 moveset. They'd have to redesign him like any other character. Did Tanya end up with the same stance/moveset/animations in game? No, she got a full redesign, even on her model. It would be just as much work to make Baraka as it would to make Fujin so that's irrelevant.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Don't just say "Logic" when your "Logic" is wrong. Baraka doesn't already have his moves, the moves he has are his MK9 moveset. They'd have to redesign him like any other character. Did Tanya end up with the same stance/moveset/animations in game? No, she got a full redesign, even on her model. It would be just as much work to make Baraka as it would to make Fujin so that's irrelevant.
Are you mad because he wants to replace Fujin with Baraka? Lol

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
Im placing my bet here:
Cyborg: sektor, cyrax and smoke variations
Fujin
Havik
Spawn.

I want xenomorph too but the skeleton is too different, i think it would mess with the engine too much. also fuck baraka and sindel.

jrock920

Noob
someone on fb said that last gen get early access to kombat pass 2 and he linked to a youtube video that got taken down

Last edited:

fleshmasher

i got the poison
I guess performing a fatality(close) on an Alien, showering in it's blood without dying horribly would be kinda dumb although i love Alien.​

I just meant to say that Baraka is in MKX and has moves, you can fight him. Fujin is just a model ingame, and you can not fight him, so he doesnt have moves. My logic was - more work was done on Baraka, so it feels more logical to finish that one.
So I just meant Baraka has more chance. I didnt meant to disprove your point or anything.

Are you mad because he wants to replace Fujin with Baraka? Lol
I would actually prefer if Fujin being included, but Baraka would also be cool.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Alright so what if Boon actually goes through and makes a cyborg character that has a variation that pays omage to the other three?
Sektor (flamethrower, rockets and uppercut tps),
Cyrax (Nothing but bombs)
Smoke no idea.

Scott The Scot

Alright so what if Boon actually goes through and makes a cyborg character that has a variation that pays omage to the other three?
Sektor (flamethrower, rockets and uppercut tps),
Cyrax (Nothing but bombs)
Smoke no idea.
Cyrax could have the buzzsaw and the net too
Robo-Smoke could have Smoke bombs, teleport uppercut and a harpoon.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Cyrax could have the buzzsaw and the net too
Robo-Smoke could have Smoke bombs, teleport uppercut and a harpoon.
Forgot about chest buzzsaw. Though I kinda want the cyborg to have one unquire moveset (think laser beams cause why not) and the other two be Cyrax and Sektor.

I'd rather have human smoke with a noob saibot tag variation.

Scott The Scot

Forgot about chest buzzsaw. Though I kinda want the cyborg to have one unquire moveset (think laser beams cause why not) and the other two be Cyrax and Sektor.

I'd rather have human smoke with a noob saibot tag variation.
Human Smoke all the way. But Noob should stay away from Smoke, he's too cool himself and a Noob based variation seems like a way to ruin Smoke but I'd allow it if Smoke could have a variation just like MK9 ;)

fleshmasher

i got the poison
please no Noob/Smoke ever again! Always left a sour taste of Why can't each fight on his own? in my mouth. Nah thanks. Smoke was my main since 3 but i'd rather have no smoke at all than Noob/Smoke.

Kokoko

Somehow
Maybe I have a recipe for success.

1. Everyone needs Fujin!.. Ok, a lot of people, not everyone.
2. Add another ninja, casual guys love them. Smoke, welcome. At the same time he is a great character.
3. Somebody from MKX comic book... Reiko is next.
4. Havik, 'cause he's really badass.
5. Sareena, they can't release KP without female characters.

Yes, 5 chars. And 20 skins for all new characters. It will be cost $30