What's new

The East Coast vs. West Coast IGAU Thread

45 mins or so for me and i work the next day too. also had 3 hours of sleep the night before yesterday. Jesus christ :(

also i agree with brady on that if we're going to be travelling all the way into middleofnowhere brooklyn the least they could do is buy speakers for their setups. Seriously, there is zero sound and this is supposed to be like the 'premiere east coast weekly injustice stream'

I also agree with tom brady. Not having sound is pretty fucking lame, sometimes you don't realise how you subconsiously react to and hit confirm with sound.

The break has speakers! And an amazing stream by 8wayrun

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It's not like REO, KDZ and Chris G spend time together leveling each other up. They just happen to be from that region. So what would they brag about exactly? In what way does say, Chris G winning a tournament validate REO or someone else on the East Coast? It's not like they're a team training together.
Half of the East Coast does train with each other, and the other half plays each other each week to level up at the weeklies here. But training together was never a prereq of a coast; it's just repping your area.

Would you say the Eastern Conference of a sport wasn't strong because the teams don't train together? When people say "the AFC is strong" they mean the collection of talent between the different teams.

Icebaby

Ice Queen
I would love to play reo, he doesnt go to any locals though, i don't wanna hear about a bitch commute because I came 3 or 4 times from fucking jersey even though I work thursday mornings. Also I think you lose credibility when you pick scorpion to make it to top 8 at CEO, then not pick him, and then make up excuses on twitter about how you hate the game and only participated because your travel expenses were paid for, at least in my book.
But didn't REO say he was sticking to Injustice for the free trip to EVO and then he was done after that? That's what I remember seeing on his profile comments after ECT.

You can't blame the guy though. He has been in top 8 for every major he went to even though he seemed to never like the game. I would put him on the east coast team if he still plays. I hope he was trolling about the only playing the game for free trip to EVO thing.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
3 of those guys in that list made top8 at evo the biggest major in the FGC. Execpt for tyrant who won wnf last week and is looking really strong as of lately, and aris who is probably the best DS. I don't see your point
I've beaten them, some of them multiple times. How do you not see my point?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
But didn't REO say he was sticking to Injustice for the free trip to EVO and then he was done after that? That's what I remember seeing on his profile comments after ECT.

You can't blame the guy though. He has been in top 8 for every major he went to even though he seemed to never like the game. I would put him on the east coast team if he still plays. I hope he was trolling about the only playing the game for free trip to EVO thing.
I'm pretty sure Reo is done

Doesn't like game

187x

Noob
I've beaten them, some of them multiple times. How do you not see my point?
the guys that you said you beat multiple times got top8 at the last major, the biggest major evo and you didn't. i made by list by results not by favoritism. You can make your own WC vs EC lineup feel free to share

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Assuming I go forward and organize an invitational what regional divisions would you like to see? east/west or something along the lines of the regional forums here pacific north/south nw atlantic etc...?
Both sound hype to me.

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
You do realize that I "mopped up" over half of the WC players on that list at WNF, right? With shitty ass Sinestro no less.
You're fucking lucky I didn't go Grundy on you in tourney brah. I would have tossed that fraudulent ass sinestro back and forth like I did with jax vs your shang. You're not winning anymore tourneys with that BS. Better pick up superman.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'd take my team of 5 from mid -atlantic and gladly 5v5 any team out there with confidence we would win

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
You're fucking lucky I didn't go Grundy on you in tourney brah. I would have tossed that fraudulent ass sinestro back and forth like I did with jax vs your shang. You're not winning anymore tourneys with that BS. Better pick up superman.
Shoulda, woulda, coulda... And yea you should pick Grundy since you can't win with the BEST character in the game. Picking Supes doesn't seem to help you ;)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Shoulda, woulda, coulda... And yea you should pick Grundy since you can't win with the BEST character in the game. Picking Supes doesn't seem to help you ;)
This is a quality that KH "Hello Kitty" Cat also shares. Except, at least Tyrant can say he's won something with Superman :p

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
Haha ok brah all I'm saying now that people have actually learned some MU's, you're gonna get bopped. Btw you didn't mop the floor with anyone so calm yourself.