What's new

General/Other - Shinnok The Downplayers of Bone Shaper Shinnok

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
I picked up BS Shinnok last week, literally just last week because I have a friend who plays casually and was mopping me up. The character is retarded good. You can even check my Facebook lol. I posted just the other day about how good he was. Stupid fucking easy to play.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Did people not see Sonic Fox beat Mustard with Kitana or are we just going to ignore that?
Have you seen any Erron Black win a major out of Sonicfox ? You can't take 1 guy to make an average stats.. Take many, this is what M2dave is doing here.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
i am sorry that i was right but i said it a few weeks ago.

"the wave of shinnok players it is coming"
No offense, but most knowledgeable (and literate) players who read the patch notes immediately knew Bone Shaper Shinnok was going to be an extremely good character. Yet only a few of us felt the need to boast about how they "saw it coming" but refuse to expose "secret weaknesses" of the character.

This thread, by the way, is not an attack on the character. I use Bone Shaper Shinnok and do not want the character normalized. If he does receive changes, though, they ought to be reasonable.

So we're basing the standard of Shinnok on if Sonic Fox can or can't beat him?

I see. Well I would say REO losing 0-2 to a Shinnok no one ever heard of is more telling than Sonic Fox winning a set.
When did I ever say that Sonic Fox should be the standard for Shinnok? It's just one example of someone beating Shinnok. Apparently people don't give a fuck about it though since it's sonic fox

I didn't even know about REO losing 0-2 to a random shinnok but that's pretty dumb honestly lol

So we're basing the standard of Shinnok on if Sonic Fox can or can't beat him?

I see. Well I would say REO losing 0-2 to a Shinnok no one ever heard of is more telling than Sonic Fox winning a set.
You may not know who REO lost too; however, he did lose to someone from CORN. Can't exactly just chalk up a loss to a guy who labs with a "Click of Real Ninjas" :joker:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm still eagerly awaiting Juggs and DRs thread on how to expose shinnoks "weakness"
I actually was working on a video and a thread before EVO, but couldn't get it finalized due to lack of time. I might still post it, but if D.R. is making one, I don't feel it's necessary for us both to make one. I might though, depends on how lazy I will be in the next 48 hours.

Kidigital

@KdashDigital/Raiko Digital
Stop this "I picked him up a week ago And I DAH BEST NOW" shit. The lot of you are posting false information in the BS forums that literally repels me from going there any more. do your homework and adapt, or don't idc. Just please hold calling people down players for trying to tell you HOW TO BEAT THEIR CHARACTER. Those players you mentioned along with @legion666 are always trying to help people with the match-up but lets just suck our thumbs and wait for NRS to save us. Majority of this community bruh i just don't know :)

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
This quote is directly taken from a thread on this web site shortly after the most recent patch.

OK. Interesting. Tell me more. What about Shinnok's EX hell sparks "normalization"?
Are you saying that it wasn't actually normalised and will be further nerfed, or that it is an indication of the further nerfs to come?

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
SonicFox is completely impervious to tiers and match ups. It's pointless to bring up results involving SonicFox when debating about a character.
It's completely irrelevant to bring up fucking anyone as "evidence" of balance issues, people get outplayed it's as simple as that, people just love to chalk it up to bad balance.