What's new

the downfall of european MK players

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Too busy with other stuff. I still support BoP and TYM but just can't get myself to commit to mk when all I have is online.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
MK online must have gotten worse or something :( I use to anti air and such just fine when I played online. Sad days :(

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
You can add me, psn Nikolaos_
My connection isn't great and I am generally salty as fuck, even when I win.
I play Rain well, Smoke like a scrub and am learning Jax.

Sogekking772

Who's next?
You guys can add me if you want. My id is below my avatar. I main Cyrax. I'm not that good and I can't play often but I always open for somes casuals and any feedback to improve.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Hahaha, does he lame you out a lot?
I dont mind that, its that when i finally do have the lead ill lose it to some stupid shit or surprises because sub doesnt really have as many close up options as ermac, sure he can put up a wall but ermac has very good footsie tools and disables subs 22

also his tele not having the same recovery on whiff as scorps is bs, was playing him in the greek tourney and everytime i ducked his tele he could cross me before my 22 was out, i was like U WOT M8?

zaf

professor
I dont mind that, its that when i finally do have the lead ill lose it to some stupid shit or surprises because sub doesnt really have as many close up options as ermac, sure he can put up a wall but ermac has very good footsie tools and disables subs 22

also his tele not having the same recovery on whiff as scorps is bs, was playing him in the greek tourney and everytime i ducked his tele he could cross me before my 22 was out, i was like U WOT M8?
his tele on whiff is pretty good lol. do you think he can cross you up before the 22 because sub has to change the direction he is facing?

what exactly disables the 22? d3, tkp ?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
his tele on whiff is pretty good lol. do you think he can cross you up before the 22 because sub has to change the direction he is facing?

what exactly disables the 22? d3, tkp ?
he crosses because i thought it was just like scorpions, therefore having to wait for the punch to whiff and it recovered much faster

the 22 string followups are punishable by tkp and 22 by itself IMO is too risky considering he can throw you out again, i dont give this bastard any frames.

zaf

professor
oh i see what you mean now about the teleport hahaha.
yea i really like this match up lol... the only sub i have played against and was a challenge was reo's lol.
he has a good sub, other then that its usually a steam roll.