What's new

the downfall of european MK players

damagedone13

Keep Music Evil
Well,not literally but nowadays it is soo damn hard to find proper players online.Most of the top guys are in my psn friends list but can't play'em that often.Probably 95% of the other players totally lack fundamentals.It's just not fun to play against.UsedForGlue is nowhere to be seen around,others like Madzin doesn't play the in the euro network.CheapEddie is cool but only uses Johnnie.There is a bunch of skilled players that comes to mind but as i said it's so damn hard to sync with each other.
Anyone with an idea or solution for this would be much appreciated because i don't see how i can level up since there aren't that many good players to fight against.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
damagedone13 what country your from?

as for solutions either go play offline or try find people here on TYM who play the game like its offline,simple as really.
99% of randoms will be balls but judging any form of skill from online play is kinda hard to do seeing as game so different

damagedone13

Keep Music Evil
damagedone13 what country your from?

as for solutions either go play offline or try find people here on TYM who play the game like its offline,simple as really.
99% of randoms will be balls but judging any form of skill from online play is kinda hard to do seeing as game so different
aye,given.The thing is that i travel like every 3-4 months between 2-3 different countries and that's why i mostly rely on online games.
I love this game so much and that's why i travel with my ps3 and play this game.Anyway,it's more like a rhetorical question but i just wanted to
share.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
aye,given.The thing is that i travel like every 3-4 months between 2-3 different countries and that's why i mostly rely on online games.
I love this game so much and that's why i travel with my ps3 and play this game.Anyway,it's more like a rhetorical question but i just wanted to
share.
hmmm i see, well maybe check do any of those countries have players you could meet up with when over there or even better if ya find a tourny being held there

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Really didnt think youd criticise people on fundamentals considering that when i used to play you everytime id normally get a combo youd use that online lag to get the 1 frame you need to jump away while i commit to a punish that offline was guaranteed to hit... or maybe all the jumping abuse because noone can AA online, d3 d3 d3 d3 and so on.

just sayin

if any european players are viewing this thread my psn's bop_ruby, recently started playing online again.

AssassiN

Noob
I play online from time to time, can find my info beneath my avatar.
I main Skarlet and Liu Kang if you're interested.

Can't really play online for a solid 2 weeks since my internet speed has been affected severely.
I'm more on PSN than XBL,

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Probably because everyone that "was" a top player online has since played offline and seen the light. I literally only play online if there's nothing else on the horizon.

damagedone13

Keep Music Evil
I explained my reasons why i can't play offline that often.Not arguing about anything,just not everyone has the time to play offline you know.It would be absolutely great but i just can't,which doesn't mean i can't enjoy online.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
I found that there's no one worth fighting outside the Euro on Xbox, but there's so many good top players on Xbox from the Euro which is great for me, I have a challenge with them, and sometimes even get to learn from some of the best there.
There's ALOT of really good Euro players mainly on XBL.

I' am a european player, bud sadly not a top player.
PSN: NiceGuyAut_1979

I'am also related to play online but have good connection.

I play many characters like:
Sheeva, Sindel, Jade, Kitana, Rain, Shang, Sub, Mileena, Reptile

thanks
- NiceGuyAut

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
damagedone13 songofsilence/jadeofeurope here. I've been getting on sometimes, but most of the time I get horrible connections and can't even poke out of pressure properly. I've given up on this game and waiting for Injustice, though I might be back on with a skarlet at some point for fun. I'll find you.

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
damagedone13 The only reason im using only Cage with u is very mediocre connection and, Qwark already mentioned, ur online-style which is really hard to beat unless doing lag-tactics with JC. I tried to play different chars against you but usually after 1-2 games im going mad. Sry. =\

A F0xy Grampa Btw is it true that connection in MK is better on Xbox? I might think to buy it now, lol. >_<

I don't care about the top players, I just wanna have thrilling and epic battles with like-minded people.
Against top player I would probably loose mostly, but I' am ajusting to the challenge. If my opponent is bad, I take an weak character or one I' am not exerienced with.

I understand that there a much games out, in fact I returned to mk9 after some time-off.
But I learned how great it still is!

thanks
-NiceGuyAut

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I used to run into more pro players last year or back in '11.
Many have retired or play once a month or so, can't blame them
as way too many top games of different genres are out.
Still, I do find some skilled hard-to-beat players in ranked
that I enjoy playing and losing to (as I'm learning).
Players like theuglybunny, Ms2LeftHandz (my favourite Subby),
or soaresgama33 (THE Mileena) and KanoTR (THE Kano).
But I will agree and it was the same with Mk/Dc online as well:
Competition on the US server is more and better than ours.
Yet you haven't added me? No sub in europe compares to mine except maybe 1-2

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
is it true that connection in MK is better on Xbox? I might think to buy it now, lol. >_<
We all mash the way we can online... that's why I've given up on this shit and waiting for something better.
As for xbl, yes. Better. Buy? No. PS4 coming soon...

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
damagedone13 The only reason im using only Cage with u is very mediocre connection and, Qwark already mentioned, ur online-style which is really hard to beat unless doing lag-tactics with JC. I tried to play different chars against you but usually after 1-2 games im going mad. Sry. =\

A F0xy Grampa Btw is it true that connection in MK is better on Xbox? I might think to buy it now, lol. >_<
I'm pretty sure XBL is just an overall better online experience.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
The ONLY time when Sindel fears Subby Wubby if when he corners her.
That's the reason this MU is a 5-5. If there's a character she can fireball
to death with ease, it's him xD
Qwark28 Ksero oti esy eisai kalyteros trelo agori apla 1 fora mono peksame
kai tote den imoun opos eimai tora. Gi afto me viases :p
den ipa oti ime kaliteros apo sena, online den fenete auto, apla kaliteros apto 99% ton randoms online

my patience knows no bounds other than metzos' bullshit