What's new

The community

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevoDaMaN

The 6
If there is one MK player that deserves zero disrespect it is AC1984.

There's quite a few of my friends who got really mistreated this weekend, and those who are responsible will not be forgotten.
He deserves zero disrespect ok lets start with he comes im rapzillaz hotel room the night before tlking shit for atleast an hour so i got fed up the next day and zapped on him ya everyone pulled out there cells at the end of the argue ment he sits there and tells me how bad i got beat by a kid this and that thats cool but dudeds cocky as fuck i no Im cocky but he kept talking shit non stop im done with this topic

Now to Swift you got mad cuz i said u rigged the brackets u got the nerve to talk shit about pig of the hut all day tlking about how he riggs the bracket but u did it thats kinda weird like u tlking all this about everyone else but ur no good u act sweet around people u dont keep it real u talk down on everyone but always trying to be somebody friend yall as in your whole hotel stood up and made a video about me like cmn now i really dont care but ur the most twisted fuck out there who does that then the next day u wanna be my friend smd thats real take it how u want it

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
He deserves zero disrespect ok lets start with he comes im rapzillaz hotel room the night before tlking shit for atleast an hour so i got fed up the next day and zapped on him ya everyone pulled out there cells at the end of the argue ment he sits there and tells me how bad i got beat by a kid this and that thats cool but dudeds cocky as fuck i no Im cocky but he kept talking shit non stop im done with this topic

Now to Swift you got mad cuz i said u rigged the brackets u got the nerve to talk shit about pig of the hut all day tlking about how he riggs the bracket but u did it thats kinda weird like u tlking all this about everyone else but ur no good u act sweet around people u dont keep it real u talk down on everyone but always trying to be somebody friend yall as in your whole hotel stood up and made a video about me like cmn now i really dont care but ur the most twisted fuck out there who does that then the next day u wanna be my friend smd thats real take it how u want it
Your keyboard broken brah?

Gimmick

Noob

come on guys, EVO is 3 weeks away and this kind of shit is happening..

SwiftTomHanks you're not a doormat. no one in this community is, and anyone who disagrees needs a life changing ass kicking, be it verbal, physical, or in pools.

Here is that Audio file Mace.. Im gonna post this link on MKU for Thunder to see too! This is the long awaited bonus footage of us calling out psycho paff when we met him at the hospital. hahhaha memories.

"i wanted to get back at you by taking your property"

WOW, REALLY? this guy...

GhosT

Noob
I feel bad for this crap. But at the end of the day literally, you fucked up letting those broke bitch free loaders STEAL YOUR FUCKING ROOM. You didn't have to.

Doesn't make what happened right. But shit someone should of started dragging people out. To imagine someone who isn't paying for a room stealing my own hotel bed... i can't even fathom the thought of it.

On a stranger note.. 12 men, one hotel room, one shower.. Don't even want to think about what that could have possibly smelled like..

Sorry swifttomhanks.

But look on the bright side, i guarantee you will never let that kind of thing happen to you again.

Shady

Noob
When I got my bill for winter brawl I ended up paying an additional $80.00 for the room being a mess and broken tub.
Dude, why didn't you tell me? I would have transferred you at least 30$ on PayPal.... Yeah, I feel you for WB, it was my first tourney experience and I was just way too excited, but I think me and you talked about some of the squatters then too. I think the worst one was when two people that weren't even in the room ended up playing casuals for 2-3 hours and screaming when we had to pack about 6 people into one bedroom because it was impossible to sleep in the living room with all that.

As for our room, I wish I knew who it as that made a mess that day because it was absolutely disgusting. I actually feel bad for not helping you clean and instead spent my time running around (trying to track down Andrew). Sorry about that.

Dan

A. Hope you don't leave
B. What the hell, I heard you're from like Rochester area? Where were you at Toryuken? HUH?!!!
C. Can't wait to come down to Rochester with Death for your and Curbo's casuals.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Well, I only have a few things to say:

For those of you who have hooked me up and helped me out at tournaments and helped me get there with minimal expenses - Dark Rob, 9.95, Shock, Aure, Gerchap, Tim Static, HEY-NOW, Summoning, JamesMK, CDjr, and everyone who shares with me whether it be steak dinner, beer or a wet stick of gum - I will NEVER forget your kindness the kind of people you are and trust in me, it will all come back to you and then some. I don't like being taken advantage of, as a matter of fact I downright despise it, and it's only right to practice what we preach. People like you guys have made this community and keep it alive and it's foul that people take kindness for weakness. I understand things happen that are out of our control sometimes but the blatant disrespect and scumbaggery is unacceptable from people.

Now I wasn't at ECT despite numerous invitations, and I'm glad in a way that I didn't for obvious reasons, but at the same time I feel that I could have been helpful as I am also supposed to be Staff so I kinda wish DID go seeing this. Unfortunately, all the odds were against me for this tournament and it wasn't possible in any way whatsoever. The fact of the matter is what was supposed to be a bangin-fun event for the MK Kommunity to bond, bullshit, play games, get wasted and kick it appears to have been a bit of a shit-fest and that is sad for me to hear, however, we can't change what happened but WE CAN learn from it and make sure it doesnt happen again.

Many people think I am a fucking asshole. I AM a fucking asshole and it's for a very good reason......nice guys finish last. I used to be a very nice person and still am, but I was far too trusting and I did not assess peoples' integrity before giving them my trust, and it bit me in the ass. This is the lesson we all need to learn. You don't have to be an asshole, but you do have to understand that not everyone is as good of peoples as they may seem and be prepared to deal with it should a problem arise.

Swifttom, You don't have to leave (as a matter of fact, please don't)....just reel it in a little and don't give so much, someone else will step up and give more where you left off. Just take a step back and let some other people show they want to help you lead the Kommunity and take some of the load off your chest. Being the nice dude you are, it's possible you may just end up like me and hate people in general...I see some people in the Kommunity progressing that direction already. Take control of it before it controls you.

Rapzilla, I'm not sure about all the details, but let me just say THIS........if you had a pet Alligator and kept him with you on a leash, i bet no one would have wanted to stay in your bed. :)

And as far as Runwaymafia and Wanna Die go, I have to agree, why would you call him out a year later on the forum instead of confronting him about it to his face? That seems a little suspect to me, Bro. If someone touches my alcohol without asking, I'm like "yo, wtf you think you doing? That's only a 5th,....enough for ME ONLY"

SwiftTomHanks you're not a doormat. no one in this community is, and anyone who disagrees needs a life changing ass kicking, be it verbal, physical, or in pools.

WOW, REALLY? this guy...
I know, hahaha.. the funny thing is he knew I don't even own a ps3 pdp stick. he was all lies and lies.. lol

Thunder88 def put this dude in his place!!

WOW, REALLY? this guy...

‎"he lost the tournament and he was getting even more angry, oh man" - Thunder88

i thought the kevo video was kind of funny, not the bigges tdeal its just a video game tournament, its not like he said he was gonna eat ac's children... why would you even care or take him that seriously... its just competitive video games and kevo is just a crazy kid.

on the brighter side, atleast there was no real life fatalities or people starving or any sort of waterboarding going on.... seems to me like things get blown out of proportion and there were some miscommunications, granted id be pissed off if someone took my bed that id be paid for, and if i had to sleep outside id fucking smack someone.

People gotta take a step back here and look at the big picture. Here we have one tournament that people seem to have had serious issues with, now think about how MK was pretty much dead a few years ago, and how this game was being written off by most of the FGC as a Smash level game. This community went from 10 person tourneys to being picked up for MLG, and now because of a few dicks at one tournament we have great players considering quitting.
We made it this far, we built and then rebuilt what I like to think of as one of the best player bases out there, there will always be assholes, more so now considering how big this game is getting, but remember for every asshole we have 5 high quality people. Really the point is that this little incident is not worth ruining what many have worked so hard to build.

jamessmk

I am your god
Ok with all my personal issues of late I was not going to chime in. But, as we all know I have a big mouth and can't nor will ever be shut down. I had spoken to Andrew on Saturday of an issue that I thought was resolved. Now that I find out that shit escalated even further it absolutely infuriates me. Like I have said time and time again. GET A FUCKING JOB. Stop freeloading, don not take advantage of people's kindness. To all you loud mouth arrogant son of a bitches. I am watching you, sober or drunk. And to be honest I don't know which one you want. I have said time and time again this community is becoming fractured and it is up to all of us to repair the cracks. This is not a single day job, it is a constant job. There are vultures, maggots, and scumbag from every corner. We are not a Grateful Dead tour group, we are gamers, competitors, and friends. I hate to bring up old shit, I do not want to ever hurt a person over a game, not even PL. but I will fuck any person up info found out you stole from PL. he is a asset to this community. As much as Andrew, Pherleece, DanCock, easy coast, west coast, europe, midwest, and anywhere else in this world. We are all united by a game and friendships. I truly have no hate for ANY person in this community, time is too short to hate. But. If you take advantage of those so called friends and I find out. Tumor or not, I will hurt you.

Now, the shit talking on Sonicfawx, guess what when I had met him in Philadelphia up until now I have had more mature and intelligent conversation with this kid than many others in this scene so get off him.

As far a Kevo, after seeing what transpired if I do not see some redemption between you and others as well as an attitude change it will be adjusted. Not physically, but I can promise you whatever tournament you show up at I will do my best to have it banned. If VSM is i agreement with me I would have you banned from any and all events, as I am sure other TO would follow. You should be ashamed, as a top player you should display a sense of class, which the video clearly shows you did not. People need to keep in mind this is a community of friends not enemies as some may want you to believe. Mets don't hate Yankees or Redsox's, nor does the Giants hate Cowboys. They compete. I also heard the audio of the thief in one post. I can promise to anyone if I catch as thief you will never ever be able to pick up a stick again. From this day forward I feel there should be people that will monitor the behavior of people to ensure this scene grows in the right direction. People who know the players, the scene, and how to deal with certain situation swiftly and mature as possible. Those who disagree or want to discuss other issues that bother them can reach out to me on either MKU or TYM jamessmk

I thank you for your time and hope to see issues like this dissolve and the scene grow

Status
Not open for further replies.