What's new

The Combo Breaker Predictions Thread -- If You Dare

Sonho

POTH makes me question my sexuallity
I dont know what people think, but i find this really wierd too! especially in a forum of games... wtf!
Lets make it game related! KJ kissing Goro :DOGE because Goro also needs love in his life :DOGE

Goldi

Noob
Signatures can be disabled in user settings if they're bothering anyone. TYM only regulates size, NSFW content and animations in them. Report any of these violatons to a moderater or turn them off, but please do not continue to derail the thread.

I cannot see signatures myself because I visit TYM from my phone. But kissing doesn't sound NSFW.

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
It really could be anyone winning this. This is imo the first time anything could happen, no one is really that dominant in this game yet.
I agree with this. We all know SonicFox is incredible but does he have the offline experience in MKX at this very moment to take on players like Cdjr, REO, Brady, etc?
I think this could be anybodies tournament. We'll only start to see dominance from certain players down the line when everyone evolves and becomes more experienced with the game.

Also lol at NSFW content being regulated when this entire website is dedicated to Mortal Kombat.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I heard that nobrows guy is going. He has a very good chance of taking it.

Although I heard of an upcoming star going to this who goes by "a long Johnson". My money is on both of them in grand finals. It's too hard to say who would win. That would be such an even match!

Sonicfox vs GGA Dizzy in grand finals with Dizzy coming out of losers and fox coming out of winners bracket!

Sonicfox winning the tournament after Dizzy resets the series. Sonicfox being the genius that he is making the adjustments needed to take home the title!

Jwong in the top 8.

No Quan Chi in top 8.