What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Just so you know i'm not buying the bryan nerfs either, it is as it goes:
qcb3 to be -15 and +3 on hit either that or lose the launch on CH, which i don't see happening.
ff+4 (Mash kick) to be -11 on block, since is a tracking move and CH launcher, not sure how to feel about this.

Shaheen
41 to be -10
hop kick to be -15 if whiffs

jin
Removes hop kick because now he is too good (dafuq? leave my baby alone)
uf2 Crumple stun to be removed (again i don't see that happen either)

Djin
Hellsweep Nerf
+5 if the tip is blocked, but only clips characters out of the floor at blast radius.

King
Reduce damage output from the wall throw.

Those are the ones comes quick into my head.
The first day I played in the arcade with Bryan I knew they were going to nerf his qcb3. -15 is fair being that it now juggles on CH, has obscene speed/priority/damage/mixups, and still is +3 on NH. FF4 however shouldn't be nerfed. It has huge openings on whiff so if ducked you get full combo punished. Making it poke punishable every time limits it's usage now. Well if he keeps his new SS1 the same then I guess I can't complain too much, but that was what I thought/think the nerf bat attacks.

Jin having his Uf2 crumple removed would be like giving the finger to Jin fans lol. I could see them adjusting the Hopkick tgiugh.

Shaheen needs more nerfs than that. If that's all they change he'll still be the best in the game. It would be as significant as Tempest Lao's "nerfs" lol. I hope there's more than just that.

DJ is interesting. I guess since it's really hard to use all those tools he'll be spared the nerf bat.

King yea fuck that wall game lol.

I expect some Asuka buffs too. Too popular a character to be so incredibly ass lol.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
His string whiffed and at the earliest frames he low parried. Then dominated lol.

Yea I kinda knew it was coming, but it still hurts when it's here.
So he missed a long ass move and just went "oh well I got the low parry read locked and loaded"? Tekken is too disgusting sometimes man. I need to get to that level before every tekken player has a fallout from repeated exposure. I expect you @SaltShaker, to be online every day so I may train in the ways of the iron fist.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Mr.Naps tier list

You know what, i think this game pretty balanced, ppl have just been placing character in order of how salty they feel about something, the only consistent character on the tier lists has been shaheen, and gigas and heihachi not being among the mishima's tiers, everyone else is relative, Nobi placed jin at B, Knee placed him S, CBM and naps thinks he is A+, Yuu thinks he is S- Asuka is low on some, high in other, Bryan have been up and down the tiers, same as Dragunov, i don't believe paul is B+ with all that bullshit.

Just hope Harada decides what is best, but as for now, i would only nerf Shaheen a bit, and remove the paul Bullshit, and buff the lesser ones to become better, other than that i don't understand why it takes 3 years for the console release, game looks really balanced now.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So he missed a long ass move and just went "oh well I got the low parry read locked and loaded"? Tekken is too disgusting sometimes man. I need to get to that level before every tekken player has a fallout from repeated exposure. I expect you @SaltShaker, to be online every day so I may train in the ways of the iron fist.
You already know! I'll be online hours a night every night! Shit the only time I won't be online is when going to my locals lol. We'll definitely go some rounds.

Mr.Naps tier list

You know what, i think this game pretty balanced, ppl have just been placing character in order of how salty they feel about something, the only consistent character on the tier lists has been shaheen, and gigas and heihachi not being among the mishima's tiers, everyone else is relative, Nobi placed jin at B, Knee placed him S, CBM and naps thinks he is A+, Yuu thinks he is S- Asuka is low on some, high in other, Bryan have been up and down the tiers, same as Dragunov, i don't believe paul is B+ with all that bullshit.

Just hope Harada decides what is best, but as for now, i would only nerf Shaheen a bit, and remove the paul Bullshit, and buff the lesser ones to become better, other than that i don't understand why it takes 3 years for the console release, game looks really balanced now.
I pretty much am in unison with this list. Only thing I would change is I'd Ling in A. Best one ive seen yet. Let's go Josie, avoid them nerfs just a little longer!

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
For those that have played Tekken 7, I'm an Asuka player, how does she compare in this game to how she was in TTT2 and T6?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
For those that have played Tekken 7, I'm an Asuka player, how does she compare in this game to how she was in TTT2 and T6?
Lol I've been saying it from the very first time I used her. Garbage. By far her worst version in the series and a bottom 3 character. The Tekken 7 FR version will have some buffs/nerfs so hopefully she gets some much needed attention.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Lol I've been saying it from the very first time I used her. Garbage. By far her worst version in the series and a bottom 3 character. The Tekken 7 FR version will have some buffs/nerfs so hopefully she gets some much needed attention.
Damn, what about Lili?

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
Mr.Naps tier list

Lucky Chloe Bottom ? nooooo

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
I miss him already.

Lucky Chloe is equally as dumb, but in a different direction, so she'll have to suffice.
I would of liked Tiger more, but the inability to customize him was a deal breaker. Okay, being more honest... the fact that Christie was an option for Capos sealed that deal. I like them female characters, thanks for transforming Bruce into a sexy lil chic, lol. Sorry Bruce, you were the homie but... I like the new you better.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Why would you even want to customize Tiger? Dude is like 90% appearance and flash because he's a semi-clone. You might as well just go with Eddie in that case, though you'd end up sacrificing the cool dance moves and immense sex appeal of Tiger Jackson.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Why would you even want to customize Tiger? Dude is like 90% appearance and flash because he's a semi-clone. You might as well just go with Eddie in that case, though you'd end up sacrificing the cool dance moves and immense sex appeal of Tiger Jackson.

Not diggin the shirt, not diggin the glasses, not diggin the chest high bell bottoms, not diggin THAT fro. A fro, yes... but not like that. The dance is cool though. :D