What's new

T.E: A New Tournament/Event Platform created by G4S Claude VonStroke!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
@G4S Claude VonStroke, you just made my freaking day, thank you a million times for this, i have just one question, if you already have done it, then you make our lives much easier overseas.

The output data of the results, names the website outputs in EXCEL or XML?

Note: i've already signed up but can't access the website yet, is still locked? I would gladly run that on Flawless victory 3 this month 28th.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Just an update, Due to some issues on eventbrite API side we will not be including it in the first version of TE. Instead we are planning on implementing our own payment system and automatic payout system. This is still in research phase. Players can still register for events, etc just cannot pay using eventbrite on launch.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Thought i'd show you guys something I think is pretty cool (ignore the celebrities lol). This is the iPhone and Android phone UI.

So before you make pools and brackets you can initially seed all the players. We have many ways to do this. First off the order they get put in the tournament is how it's seeded by default.

Then you have a few options. By clicking the "Shuffle" button it will randomize the seeds.
You can also LOCK any seeds in place to ensure they won't get randomized by clicking on someones face. A little lock comes over their picture.

By clicking the seed number on the right another menu appears. From here you can insert or swap. I'll show two examples below.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Once the pools and brackets are made you can still swap player spots and even swap players between pools, etc. The above screens are an example of seeding before the pools are made.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Thought i'd show you guys something I think is pretty cool (ignore the celebrities lol). This is the iPhone and Android phone UI.

So before you make pools and brackets you can initially seed all the players. We have many ways to do this. First off the order they get put in the tournament is how it's seeded by default.

Then you have a few options. By clicking the "Shuffle" button it will randomize the seeds.
You can also LOCK any seeds in place to ensure they won't get randomized by clicking on someones face. A little lock comes over their picture.

By clicking the seed number on the right another menu appears. From here you can insert or swap. I'll show two examples below.

This app looks a thousands different kinds of professional. I'm looking forward to it. You should drop it early.......

Then release features that should have been included a month at a time for a small fee. You could even offer a package deal with a minimal discount and call it something like, say, "Season Pass". I'm sure you could think of a better name.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
This app looks a thousands different kinds of professional. I'm looking forward to it. You should drop it early.......

Then release features that should have been included a month at a time for a small fee. You could even offer a package deal with a minimal discount and call it something like, say, "Season Pass". I'm sure you could think of a better name.
Thanks for your input. Appreciate it!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Got an update for you guys (and girls).

Preview of the TE website. On the main page we will be promoting Events and Tournaments as the FIRST thing people see when they go to www.tournamentedition.com

We have two models for this. First we will show pouplar events/tournaments in your area to you that are relevant to your interests. Example, if you live in South Africa and like soccer we will attempt to promote those kinds of tournaments to you free of cost to anyone. We call this "promoted events"

For or Main page as you see here will be displaying any events or tournaments at a per view cost. So you can buy 10000 views on our site for example for a given price (depending on current popularity of the site). At first will be promoting events for FREE. If you are interested contact me because upon launch we aren't charging.

https://twitter.com/te_app/status/619138035293290496

Last edited: