What's new

T.E: A New Tournament/Event Platform created by G4S Claude VonStroke!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Wow 2 years of work for free...? Didn't you have to pay for the patents?
However, really good stuff.
Well so far its about 10 months haha. But yes patents cost money as well as developers and my time of course but twitter is free!!!! They are RICH haha

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
By the way, I should add that I do really love this. I remember complaining to friends a couple years ago about how backwards tournaments were and how silly some people's insistence on paper brackets was.
I'm gonna run an idea or two by you next time I see you. ;)

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
Either someone has already registered every bizarre variant of my name that I can think of or trying to use spaces in your username results in the message "Username is already taken."

Edit: Also, the password requirements are a little harsh.
I'm having the same issue with using a space in my name. This is still amazing and such great work. I hope you get rich off of this endeavor. Don't neglect marketing. That commercial is a great start!

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Looking really good! We talked about it briefly at TCW but I was curious if you're going to have any documentation for your API at release? DPS makes heavy use of the Challonge API to make our stream more efficient and we would love to do the same with your TE app!

Audit

Falls down too much
I was telling a friend that runs a pool hall about this, he was very interested for his tourney night. I hope you're looking at more than FGC support for this. The FGC consists of a thin gruel of paupers compared to some other sectors that run tournaments.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I was telling a friend that runs a pool hall about this, he was very interested for his tourney night. I hope you're looking at more than FGC support for this. The FGC consists of a thin gruel of paupers compared to some other sectors that run tournaments.
You can run any kind of tournament. I am using the FGC as a niche area to build user base and perfect the product. We have plans for marketing outside of the FGC after evo.