What's new

SwiftTomHanks - 2 months in, $50 money match

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
So, really just by saying that Injustice isn't as hype as MK, it's trashing the community and he's just a total and complete scumbag for it? Coll, gotcha.

BTW, fuck Injustice. Sincerely.
He didn't JUST express his innocent opinion. Let's not deny that. If someone is going to shit on the experience of all of the people I've had such a great time with over the last year, then put up or shut up.

He didn't JUST express his innocent opinion. Let's not deny that. If someone is going to shit on the experience of all of the people I've had such a great time with over the last year, then put up or shut up.
Ok, cool. You had a good time watching/playing the game. Guess someone can't say that they didn't and preferred a different game now.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Ok, cool. You had a good time watching/playing the game. Guess someone can't say that they didn't and preferred a different game now.
Here... I'll copy and paste what I just said again.

"He didn't JUST express his innocent opinion. Let's not deny that."

I just wanna see top players play MK against each other. Throw in some stakes and it's even better. How could anyone not want this?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Last I checked, mk9 history is old news and not relevant here. But since you bring it up, I did well myself. We talking majors, regionals, locals?
Yet you said

I don't really like a lot of what M2dave says, but... when was your last evo top 8? Did you ever get top 8 at anything noteworthy?
in the Dave thread

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Yet you said

in the Dave thread

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
STH specifically said Dave never did anything mentionable in his mk tournament history. Dave was in evo top 8. That has nothing to do with this post.

Nice irrelevant argument you got going there.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Was that before or after he fixed attempts at rigging brackets that was then tried to be blamed on him?
Hm. Don't know. Don't care. But I'm 100% sure the people responsible for that manned up, apologized, explained themselves, and has done nothing but give back to the community.

Last edited:

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
that wasn't my point

you use m2daves top 8 as the basis of one discussion

while making it irrelevant in the other

when they're THE SAME THING.
The context is 100% different. STH challenged dave for his reasons and made his own talking points. That's not a talking point of mine and not why I'm challenging STH. I don't see how this is hard to understand.

And I didn't use it as a basis for a discussion. It was a response to STH's claim. I made no claims.

Last I checked, mk9 history is old news and not relevant here. But since you bring it up, I did well myself. We talking majors, regionals, locals?
Was like you and BWizz as the raiden mains in MK9 right? Didn't PL and TBrady go further with Raiden in tourny than you guys? I thought PL actually won a major or two with Raiden. I'm not defending STH in this just trying to get my facts straight because my recollection is both he and you have similar resumes in terms of MK9 success.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Was like you and BWizz as the raiden mains in MK9 right? Didn't PL and TBrady go further with Raiden in tourny than you guys? I thought PL actually won a major or two with Raiden. I'm not defending STH in this just trying to get my facts straight because my recollection is both he and you have similar resumes in terms of MK9 success.
STH actually has a few mid atlantic regional wins. More than I can say; I've never won a tournament either

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Neither PL nor Brady EVER used all Raiden to my knowledge. When Brady used all Raiden he got bodied. Even he will tell you that. I don't think it's a secret that I knew more about Raiden than anyone on this planet. Even PL sent me messages asking me how I beat WoundCowboy and asked me for strategies and games.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Neither PL nor Brady EVER used all Raiden to my knowledge. When Brady used all Raiden he got bodied. Even he will tell you that. I don't think it's a secret that I knew more about Raiden than anyone on this planet. Even PL sent me messages asking me how I beat WoundCowboy and asked me for strategies and games.
PL definitely won a tourney with Raiden.