What's new

Tech Submit your post patch trait setups here

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
wait, ur not talking about that b3 into f3 that makes em stand up quickly right?

Just a taste , trying to make a good video out of the best setups , it'll take some time.

Traitz waz nerfez plz buffz NRSZ
After watching that...I'm beginning to wonder if there is a loop you could do with the laser? May take another bar of meter but i think it would be well worth it

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i think we should be focusing on 132 the most out of all his options, with the quicker start up time on trait it'll be that much easier to get a chance to land his unblockable string in that state.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
High and low gunshots do 3% of damage in trait.

Machine gun does 7%.

The trait's duration was reduced by half.

In the best case scenario, you hit someone with two high or low gunshots (6%) or a machine gun (7%).

Deathstroke was nerfed in this patch.

High and low gunshots do 3% of damage in trait.

Machine gun does 7%.

The trait's duration was reduced by half.

In the best case scenario, you hit someone with two high or low gunshots (6%) or a machine gun (7%).

Deathstroke was nerfed in this patch.
There's more setups now, especially considering the unblockable 132 string. His trait was rarely used before, and has only been made more viable with more setups that are now safe.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
There's more setups now, especially considering the unblockable 132 string. His trait was rarely used before, and has only been made more viable with more setups that are now safe.
The "max push back sword flip" set ups are not only punishable by Superman's crush.

They are also punishable by Aquaman's FTD, Killer Frost's Iceberg, Raven's soul crush, etc.

If Deathstroke could do activate trait after combos, he would actually be a good character.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Dear god Crathen, that's dirty. I might be picking this stage more.

Also, freeze setups. Make a video. Containment cell on Stryker's Island and the pipe on Arkham Asylum. Freeze opponent, trait, wait until they unfreeze, 132. Unscaled combo damage.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
As soon as i get the patch ill post up some of my findings. But not sure when ill be able to get it cos im on custom firmware, i have to wait for hackers.

I must say, it looks promising with the trait..

The "max push back sword flip" set ups are not only punishable by Superman's crush.

They are also punishable by Aquaman's FTD, Killer Frost's Iceberg, Raven's soul crush, etc.

If Deathstroke could do activate trait after combos, he would actually be a good character.
There is still background bounce combos, and stage specific setups, you're calling it a little too early with it only being day one of the patch. I'm positive there is more to be discovered.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

Iceberg can't punish it. Check my post. Not even Quickfire itself can.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Iceberg can't punish it. Check my post. Not even Quickfire itself can.
What is your set up?

If you do b+1,u+2, 1, 3,2,3, f+2,3 xx sword flip, you are definitely punishable by more than just Kryptonian Crush.

there's alot of different ways to set up trait safely. End combos in 3, 2xxtrait in F23xxtrait in D2xxtrait and you can't be punished
Why not just finish the combos and get guaranteed damage?

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I thought it was Quickfire 11f? And neither Quickfire nor Iceberg(16f) can punish Max Pushback Sword Flip

Missile speed considered though. I'm pretty sure Sinestro's Fear Blast has a faster startup time, an Joker and Harley's guns actually have better missile speed than DS' (infinite actually, they never appear on screen, they just hit you if you're in the path).