What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Not even going to watch. Fuck dolphin dive. The thing that gets me the most is ex looks different. So my brain takes even longer to process what's going on. And people talk as if Mika is destroying SF. MFs like birdie just armor and dolphin dive shit while you're trying to play with good ol' buttons. @bdizzle2700 is an awful person.
That is so hurtful. Lol when i get out buttoned i just need that extra edge. Lol which is funny cause today i frauded out a mika. Although this platinum mika was being a doucher

Not even going to watch. Fuck dolphin dive. The thing that gets me the most is ex looks different. So my brain takes even longer to process what's going on. And people talk as if Mika is destroying SF. MFs like birdie just armor and dolphin dive shit while you're trying to play with good ol' buttons. @bdizzle2700 is an awful person.
Both are as bad as each other. (I am free to everything though)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Everyone says that to me but honestly I just keep going back to Gief, I think I am addicted and need help lol.
I remember I was the same with Sheeva and Jade back in the day on MK9 online lol. I knew I could beat all the ranked monsters and KOTH leaders with my Smoke/Kabal etc but I just loved to do it with the low tiers lmao. It's hella fun and rewarding winning losing MU's :p

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Everyone says that to me but honestly I just keep going back to Gief, I think I am addicted and need help lol.
I remember I was the same with Sheeva and Jade back in the day on MK9 online lol. I knew I could beat all the ranked monsters and KOTH leaders with my Smoke/Kabal etc but I just loved to do it with the low tiers lmao. It's hella fun and rewarding winning losing MU's :p
Except the part where zangief doesn't win against F.A.N.G.

And the speed difference between gief and v-necalli is hilarious.

Except the part where zangief doesn't win against F.A.N.G.

And the speed difference between gief and v-necalli is hilarious.
My gf always seems to pop up whenever I fight Necalli telling me not to lose to the troll, makes me mad when I do.
Hurry up and play me dammit (even though I am secretly ducking you lol)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
My gf always seems to pop up whenever I fight Necalli telling me not to lose to the troll, makes me mad when I do.

Hurry up and play me dammit (even though I am secretly ducking you lol)
Ask buyacushan man, I'm the best at ducking ;)

Lol, you sure you want this Guile breh? It's fairly dank lmao.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Lol is that because she sees me dashing like a mad man? My bad bruh he's just so fast. You should try not being slower than time itself.

I played my friend and showed off the dash. Safe to say he was amazed.

Ask buyacushan man, I'm the best at ducking ;)
Matter of fact, when was the last time we played? Let's play tonight.

Lol is that because she sees me dashing like a mad man? My bad bruh he's just so fast. You should try not being slower than time itself.

I played my friend and showed off the dash. Safe to say he was amazed.

Matter of fact, when was the last time we played? Let's play tonight.
How long until tonight? I can do now if you want. I've not been playing so my play will be even uglier that usual lmao. Plus if @JJvercetti is online we'll definitely need to play. My man's desperate for dem gamesss
I can join if my gf is not on netflix. if she is, I can try and join after if she is done.

You should seriously watch the match tbh.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Watched it. It's what I expected. @bdizzle2700 showing just how far he'll go for a win.
Omg this is it. This is the turning point for capcom. 6 months from now everyone will be praising SFV and there'll be hype everywhere and constant communication. Then once SF6 is coming out, everyone will be begging for one more year of SFV.

WersD

Noob
Has the matchmaking gotten much worse for others? All I'm running into in ranked is silver and lower and its realllyyyyyy boring
I think it's because less people are doing ranked now so the pool of people is smaller. I can't get out of silver because last night I got 14 rookies, 3 super bronzes and a ultra bronze. Then a random platinum. If I lose any random ONE match and win the rest. I will have less points than I started. So shout outs to ranked