What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Are you talking about the way wolfkrone used her? Yea I noticed that too, her air normals looked like they took priority over her opponents air normals right?
I'm just talking from personal experience. No matter which character I use, if she jumps too, I'm getting hit. I might I have to jump and immediately attack but if I'm going for a jump in, she knocks me out the air.

The little shit like that that changes how people see a character. Like when tokido was dominating with ryu's jump in LK

I'm just talking from personal experience. No matter which character I use, if she jumps too, I'm getting hit. I might I have to jump and immediately attack but if I'm going for a jump in, she knocks me out the air.

The little shit like that that changes how people see a character. Like when tokido was dominating with ryu's jump in LK
She also has some really good ground normal that are not used as nearly all Lauras go for her type of blender.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Headbutt is all you need with Gief, the most satisfying move.
Fuck that move. There moments where I start to hate you as a person.

Just curious, how many characters do you guys play? I mean you have a main then how many more do you guys use and practice with?
Mika, F.A.N.G, Necalli, probably Ibuki.

I just play birdie. I messed with bison but i dont practice with him anymore
Not enough dolphin dive?

I think Bison is nasty. Or maybe I'm the only who gets his buttons blown up by that dash.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Not enough dolphin dive?

I think Bison is nasty. Or maybe I'm the only who gets his buttons blown up by that dash.[/QUOTE]
No dolphin dives and i have to charge like wuuut

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I'm trying to build a bigger list of players to play against. People I normally play are dropping like flies.

If anyone wants to add me my PSN is Scoot--Magee and my CFN is ScootMagee

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
TAKEN from a SRK Forum post...

I just edited the characters' order from most used to less used instead of the original alphabetical order, credits to Koga for the original work:
https://twitter.com/Kogazor/status/737377398136688641

-----

POOR, Poor, Poor RASHID, and Karin should praise Justin Wong for his numerous placements otherwise she would be lower than Bison. The ken trinity and Momochi have helped propelled Ken to the top spot. UK players and wolfkrone have boosted Laura higher than expected beating popular characters Ryu,Cammy and R Mika. Finally for Chun Li being universally thought of as the best character one would assume she would show more dominance at CPT tourneys.

Wetdoba

All too easy...

I just edited the characters' order from most used to less used instead of the original alphabetical order, credits to Koga for the original work:

-----

POOR, Poor, Poor RASHID, and Karin should praise Justin Wong for his numerous placements otherwise she would be lower than Bison. The ken trinity and Momochi have helped propelled Ken to the top spot. UK players and wolfkrone have boosted Laura higher than expected beating popular characters Ryu,Cammy and R Mika. Finally for Chun Li being universally thought of as the best character one would assume she would show more dominance at CPT tourneys.
Who were the two Guiles?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

-----

I'm surprised more people don't use Vega. He's a solid character.

I'm not surprised about Rashid. He's clearly not a good character. People say he's got the tools to be good but it's mostly gimmicks.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
nuckledu used Guile 2x when he couldn't beat someone with Mika and Nash. flash metroid is the only Vega that i can think of but when he shows up at CPT events he does well and places.