What's new

Special Patch Review Stream Tuesday at 11pm Est/8pm PST w/ Tom Brady, Big D, PND Ketchup & More

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
please ..do not let anybody foul mouth your son.. you must stick up for him. please let the world know you are proud that he can actually participate in mkx now.

but really, i look forward to what everyone has to say . should be some good talk going on..
To be honest @Pig Of The Hut you should second Takeda. I'm interested what someone with your knowledge of footsies and zoning would do to the character. Besides you'd just be showing your kid the attention he deserves after you were such a dick to him. lol!

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
erghhhhh chances are i might not be able to make it lol i forgot i had a bday party to go to. Depending on what time you decide to have the takeda segment.....i hope red raptor can make it since he's duhh bestttttt

seriously yall are gonna have to stop dangling takeda tech talk in front of us .. hahaha.. stop playing with my damn emotions.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
ancient chinese secrets....only asians allowed.
hey .. im about as Asian as it gets..
i have an Asian kid- i have an Asian wife
i take my shoes off at the door
i have sticky rice on my table in a wicker basket - and in my living room in a smaller wicker basket
4-7 nights of the week i eat in front of a hot plate.. on a matt on the living room floor
people say my broom looks like a fan
i have 4 bottles of suki sause in my cabinet at work
i have a bowl a chilli paste on my stove.. it never leaves
i drink Hennessy
i drink chivas
i know the times that hipsters DONT go to PHO 88
sabaidi mofos!!!
i play cards
i play soccer
i used the money i win playing cards to bet on sports
i use the money i win betting on sports to play cards
we have a Thai restaurant
every party i go to is usually at another Thai restaurant
i still drink my boba with tapioca balls OG style
i celebrate EVERY Asian new years...- at the restaurant.
i always give envelopes for presents
i wear my muay thai shorts to the gym...and the beach
i sneak sticky rice into disney..... and the movie theater
i ask if you want a drink or food when you come in my house.
twice
seriously i could go on forever.. lol

so let me in

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
please ..do not let anybody foul mouth your son.. you must stick up for him. please let the world know you are proud that he can actually participate in mkx now.

but really, i look forward to what everyone has to say . should be some good talk going on..
I'm glad Takeda can

i have sticky rice on my table in a wicker basket - and in my living room in a smaller wicker basket
4-7 nights of the week i eat in front of a hot plate.. on a matt on the living room floor
i drink Hennessy
i drink chivas
sabaidi mofos!!!
i play cards
i play soccer
twice

so let me in
hahahahhahahaha @RedRaptor10

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
did kenshi really fall that hard with this patch? if so then that some BS.
Well let's see and be real here

He was mid/low mid and the following were buffed past him on the Tier list

Kano
Reptile
Takeda
Jaqui
Kotal
Sub zero

So..............yea lets do the math here

Oh and Quan buffed, Lao buffed and other top tier were not nearly adjusted such as predTor hqt corner damage. It went from a 50% to a whopppoppping need of 48%

Feel free to correct me here

Edit: Idk how good goro is now

Kokoko

Somehow
@Pig Of The Hut , I'll watch your stream ;)

And I want to ask you something about the game. There are a lot of bugs and other stupid things in MKX. And not the less important is... Damage. 1 meter for 40%! 35% meterless combos are real. I think, this is ridiculous. What is your opinion? Maybe, less damage will be great?

P.F.

Noob
Oh, if anyone missed it you can D1 someone multiple times in Venomous D'Vorah for massive damage. After so many hits it drains 30% of their health instantly.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Well let's see and be real here

He was mid/low mid and the following were buffed past him on the Tier list

Kano
Reptile
Takeda
Jaqui
Kotal
Sub zero

So..............yea lets do the math here

Oh and Quan buffed, Lao buffed and other top tier were not nearly adjusted such as predTor hqt corner damage. It went from a 50% to a whopppoppping need of 48%

Feel free to correct me here

Edit: Idk how good goro is now
trust, i feel (felt) your pain.. this is how we felt when takeda was mid tier then every one else got moved up above him. and it was just us and goro at the bottom. seems like now we finally have a solid fighter.

yeah i dont get some ( most) of the top tier buffs buffs myself. i see people complaining about erron , or KL, or Quan pre patch and it was like i was straight envious cause we would be wishing we had half the tools they have.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
I'll do my best to catch this one. Will there be any discussion on the changes made to the Run cancel system?

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Idk man

What are your thoughts on all this? What are u happy with and most upset about?
My likes AA is a thing now and option selects r gone. Things I can deal with Lao nerf ,sub buff mostly and shinnok nerf. Things I'm extremely upset about Quan D1 no need to explain Kano went 0-100 real quick Tremor 2 a high now no mid except d1 and B1 19frames. Tanya throw is clearly a bug and speaking of bugs D'vorah damage stacks should I continue cause I got a 8000 page complaint letter going straight to the top run cancel is gone

P.F.

Noob
My likes AA is a thing now and option selects r gone. Things I can deal with Lao nerf ,sub buff mostly and shinnok nerf. Things I'm extremely upset about Quan D1 no need to explain Kano went 0-100 real quick Tremor 2 a high now no mid except d1 and B1 19frames. Tanya throw is clearly a bug and speaking of bugs D'vorah damage stacks should I continue cause I got a 8000 page complaint letter going straight to the top run cancel is gone
The run cancels being broken are going to be fixed, it's a confirmed bug. The weird shit like Tanya getting a 30% grab and D'Vorah's poison stacking insanely...don't know if that's intentional yet.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Will this be archived and/or put up on youtube once it's over? I want to watch it but don't know if I'll be home in time.

i drink Hennessy
i drink chivas
sabaidi mofos!!!
i play cards
i play soccer
twice

so let me in
Lmao this is amazing